The online racing simulator
Hey Guys - Touge Autmotive Looking to Sponsor a Team
Hello my name is Gareth and I'm an Automotive Addict.

I run a webstore www.touge.co.uk and I'm out to sponsor decent Team or Two on LFS that will represent and promote Touge Automotive in good fashion.

A little about Touge Automotive first. The store opened early this year and has moved on quickly by hooking up with some truly mad drivers from Touge Heroes. These guys are the UK version of option DVD mixed with a hint of TopGear the first DVD is still selling strong all over the world and caused a huge fuss on driftworks. The premier for the first DVD was launched in The Hilton Marlborough St London. There's a short video covering some of the madness. (Drift car doing a burnout in the posh area of SOHO brought the street to a smokey stand still.

More recently we have hooked up with Dan Chapman who was driving strong this season, the guy is a legend (very cool). He drives for Driftworks and is then sponsored by numerous companies including Touge Heroes and ourselves Touge Automotive we currently supply the graphics for his car if he needs them.

So on to the main reason for this long winded post.

The Key things that I'm looking for are:
  • An established Team
  • Fun loving (Can't be haters)
  • Help out within the LFSDrift community (Shows good sportsmanship)[/sub]
  • Permanent Sponsor placement on the Team Forum, Website and Cars (Sides / Front & Back). Also Servers if applicable.
  • Take part in LFS competitions.
  • And Link to Touge.co.uk in forum signatures.
What we will offer in return
  • The Team's members will receive a free Touge Automotive t-shirt and 10 stickers of choice every 3 months.
  • And Discounts on Touge Automotive Items.
  • Custom decals / clothing will be an option too.
So who's looking for some sponsorship for playing LFS?
Quote from Touge Automotive :Hello my name is Gareth and I'm an Automotive Addict.

I run a webstore www.touge.co.uk and I'm out to sponsor decent Team or Two on LFS that will represent and promote Touge Automotive in good fashion.

A little about Touge Automotive first. The store opened early this year and has moved on quickly by hooking up with some truly mad drivers from Touge Heroes. These guys are the UK version of option DVD mixed with a hint of TopGear the first DVD is still selling strong all over the world and caused a huge fuss on driftworks. The premier for the first DVD was launched in The Hilton Marlborough St London. There's a short video covering some of the madness. (Drift car doing a burnout in the posh area of SOHO brought the street to a smokey stand still.

More recently we have hooked up with Dan Chapman who was driving strong this season, the guy is a legend (very cool). He drives for Driftworks and is then sponsored by numerous companies including Touge Heroes and ourselves Touge Automotive we currently supply the graphics for his car if he needs them.

So on to the main reason for this long winded post.

The Key things that I'm looking for are:
  • An established Team
  • Fun loving (Can't be haters)
  • Help out within the LFSDrift community (Shows good sportsmanship)[/sub]
  • Permanent Sponsor placement on the Team Forum, Website and Cars (Sides / Front & Back). Also Servers if applicable.
  • Take part in LFS competitions.
  • And Link to Touge.co.uk in forum signatures.
What we will offer in return
  • The Team's members will receive a free Touge Automotive t-shirt and 10 stickers of choice every 3 months.
  • And Discounts on Touge Automotive Items.
  • Custom decals / clothing will be an option too.
So who's looking for some sponsorship for playing LFS?

looks cool, I'll think about it. I hope it's hardcore drifters your looking for not people who can spin and call it a drift
J03130 - Hardcore is the keyword.

"Fishtailers need not apply"
#4 - senn
must be real hardcore drifting with the demo cars eh? :P

for the haters: This is a light hearted jib, he may have multiple accounts etc etc.
We are currently building on a drifting division for our team

Edit:

We already have 3 drift skins for the Team Rock Drift Division
I appreciate the current offers from you so far and looking forward to the rest.

There's no rush. I'll read all the PM's and replies I receive.
The search for a sponsorship partner is now closed.
So who has it? The crash team?
All will be revealed soon
Demo team or S2? Because u look like a nice guy and should buy yourself S2
What a random, my friend bought some items from you for a local JDM shop a few days ago... Shatsu... and then I see you in LFS, not very good known racing simulator/game.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Demo team or S2? Because u look like a nice guy and should buy yourself S2

I have a personal S2 account already.

Drift King CZ

Ah awesome, I'm looking forward to see the shop up and running.
Me too, can't wait... the t-shirts are already ready, they have sent it to put the sexy designs on it. I saw the clothing he bought from you, it's not much, but he's a starter and it will take some time to make it work...

By the way, he plays LFS as well, although not much recently. Prefers real .

Anyway, good luck with your sponsorship .
Quote from Shadowww :Sorry to say that but you can't use a demo account if you own S2.

Shadowww I'm sorry to say but you're incorrect. 2 Different accounts, 2 Different email addresses.

------

Drift King CZ,

We will have to jump on a server together at some point. On my other account.
Quote from Touge Automotive :Shadowww I'm sorry to say but you're incorrect. 2 Different accounts, 2 Different email addresses.

Actually hes right. You cant share your demo/s2 nick with anyone else and you cant have 1 demo account + 1 S2 account. You can have as many Bought licenses as you want, but you cant have for example your situation (1 S2 account and 1 Demo account)
Why not? If his account on here is touge automotive with (whatever email) demo account...and he has another username that he uses to race with that has s2 unlocked. He isnt sharing any account..they're both seperate as if it was another player.
Quote from spamed :Why not? If his account on here is touge automotive with (whatever email) demo account...and he has another username that he uses to race with that has s2 unlocked. He isnt sharing any account..they're both seperate as if it was another player.

It is the rules

Many guys have been banned because of this
Quote from mamoru :It is the rules

I have yet to see the rule you refer to. But never mind that, I'm sure it's written somewhere.

Most pathetic anyway, as I don't see any evidence of anything even remotely against sensible behaviour. You'd think everyone, the community and developers, only benefitted from an offer like Touge's. But instead.. well lets say this kind of behaviour doesn't give a good impression to anyone. "Thanks for offering sponsorship but we'd rather ban you" should be in the user agreement from now on
+1 hyntty. Rules are rules, but there could be some exceptions.. especially when there's an offer which LFS can profit of. By the way, we all know how much everyone reads every forum's / site's rules. Usually you just have to behave like a human.

Gareth, PM me from the S2 account, if they didn't ban it as well.
Quote from Shadowww :Sorry to say that but you can't use a demo account if you own S2.

I wonder if this is why his demo account is no longer welcome.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG