The online racing simulator
*=SAS=* Stars and Stripes
(39 posts, closed, started )
*=SAS=* Star and Stripes

*=SAS=* is a multigaming clan primarily focused on Call of Duty: World at War. We have existed for well over a year. We have 27 current active members and 2 CoD5 servers, & 2 BF2 servers. We are looking to purchase more servers for possibly cod4, LFS, and bf series.

In *=SAS=* the main thing we are looking for in new members is the ability to have fun. We are competitive but at the end of the day value friendship over score. For this reason absolutly NO clan drama is tolerated. This creates a very laidback yet fun atmosphere for our members to play in. Like any other clan we value skill in applicants but the main determining factor in acceptance into the clan is the relationships you develope with current clan members and how well you get along with the veteran clan members.

REQUIREMENTS

1. XFIRE
2. MICROPHONE
3. LFS PATCH Z DEMO, S1, OR S2
4. FUN PERSONALITY

If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining please PM me the fellowing infomation.

1. Real Name:
2. Age:
3. LFS Login Name:
4. LFS Nick Name:
5. What you best car/track?
6. How far have you driven on LFS?
7. Have you been on a team/clan for LFS before? If yes why did you leave?

Thank You for your time

If you have any questions feel free to xfire me :===> rebelbloodswolf

P.S. Once I can get 5 or more to join us for LFS I can get a section for LFS put on the forums for *=SAS=*

Present Team Member(s)
*=SAS=* Devil (ghostrider83) #56 (Leader)

Looking For
Co-Leader & Admins
#2 - pik_d
we already got a "stars and stripes" team* but thanks for stoppin by i guess

*stars and stripes sim racing
And your point is? so what if there is another Stars and Stripes there tags or S3R where our tag is *=SAS=* and we are not a team we are a Clan.
#4 - pik_d
What exactly is the difference between a team and a clan?
Quote from pik_d :What exactly is the difference between a team and a clan?

One starts with the letter "c" and other starts with a "t".
#6 - pik_d
clean? tan? i'm so confused
lol aint we all but his ready in another lfs team lol i think his begging to turn into the stig

ALL HALE THE NEW STIG
Quote :*=SAS=* is a multigaming clan primarily focused on Call of Duty: World at War. We have existed for well over a year. We have 27 current active members and 2 CoD5 servers, & 2 BF2 servers.

What the heck is this doing in the LFS team section ? You really have lost your mind.
I guess this is a drifting clan/team? Not a racing so :P
Quote from LFSn00b :Isn't 1 team enough? :|

Not to mention this "team-less clan" crap and you have this teamless tag and you're in LLM...

sigh

i agree... three teams, a ripped off name, and even more forum spam from this group.
At first i thought that stars and stripes team have just changed their tag...but when i looked into it i found out it's a CLAN...probably thatswhy i was soo confused at the beginning. Good luck!

[LLM] Last Lap Motorsports = Racing Team
[tL] Team-Less = League
*=SAS=* Stars and Stripes = Multigaming Clan

@BMXTwins: Primarily yes it will be a drift team

@Willsey & pik_d: Not True a Clan is not a team its a Group of members that play more then this one game. For me I play Cod5, BF2, BF2142, Halo, and LFS.

I'm sure I'm not teh only LFS driver that its in Three so called teams as you guys like to call it. But if you can't read what I posted above then you need to go back to school.
1. In LFS there are no "clans", there are only TEAMS! Whether you like it, or not.
2. If a team already has a name like this, the bit****** thing you can do, is make another team with the same name knowing that some other team already has it, and giving stupid excuse, that your tag is different. + At the same time as you are in another team...

No offense, to anyone. Just had to say it. Good luck with your team/clan, whatever this is.

EDIT: And you need to finally start the school yourself, so you wouldn't post anything like this + in that case you have to go back to school and learn, how and where are the punctuations used for.
like i said his another The Stig probly 10 or 12 years old dunno what the **** his doing
Oh yeah Jake and you're so much more mature.
Being 21 then i am
Reversing the digits would be more accurate.
Quote from Willsey :like i said his another The Stig probly 10 or 12 years old dunno what the **** his doing

10 or 12 years old try again willsey. More then likly your probley about 13 or 15 not 21.

Now can we drop this and keep this thread Clean Thank You.

*=SAS=* Devil (Leader) #56
[LLM]GhostRider (Assistant Director) #56
GhostRider[tL] (League Admin)
Are you also going to change your racer name to:

[LLM]*=SAS=*[tL] GhostDevilRider#56

??

Seriously, S3R has been around LFS for over three years. Have a little respect for people that do things the right way and choose a different name for this "clan".

Yeah, and there's this: "MANY NATIONS * ONE KLAN". That kind of precludes the use of "Stars and Stripes" since that is normally attributed to the US. But since your tL website talks about a countdown timer "on the left" that is actually located on the right, I wouldn't expect you would know (or understand) the thing about the name.

EDIT: I've added a little graphic to help out.
Attached images
tL_LEFT_RIGHT_lesson.PNG
^ I like the pic
#21 - Foqs
busted!
Quote from banshee56 :

EDIT: I've added a little graphic to help out.

Haha...

BTW, I don't believe you are 21 one years old, so I have to agree with boothy about the age, I think that you are lying.
Why don't mods delete all the pathetic team threads like this and leave serious ones? I'm sick to see some 12yo noobs advertising their 1337 teams with words like "OMG WE ARE SO PERSPECTIVE, BUT WE STILL COPY A TEAM NAME"? Idk, maybe its about to raise forum popularity, but srsly, I can count normal threads on my fingers. For example c(l)ockwork, its so hawt to see personal rants between two idiots who cannot contact each other to run a damn team which never won smth. Also the hilarious announcements "OMG THAT DRIVER MADE A TIME WHICH IS 5SEC TO THE WR, HES SO FAST!!11" and etc.
Now flame me as much as you want, i don't give a shit about this.
kthxbai
Quote from Willsey :Being 21 then i am

Fwj515 made a new account i see. Btw u told me you were 12 lol
This thread is closed

(39 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG