The online racing simulator
Yes.
Quote from danowat :I think that locked tunes will hopefully help to balance things out, but I guess we'll see.....

Not sure if this is a good idea. Who will be making a tune, a driver with a wheel or a driver with a pad? Who will brake balance suit best: pad drivers or wheel drivers? etc.
As I said, we'll see
Can't you set it up so that only some parts of the setups can be changed? So locked gear ratios and ARB settings, but tyre pressures and diff settings could be modded. Could be wrong, as I said, I haven't done any online stuff yet.
I need to have a fiddle with it really, then we can see where to go from there.
got my internet back so hooked up the 360 but i need to buy another gold member ship when I do who wants to mess around
Quote from danowat :Thing is with the IS-F, is not really compeition for the rest, its would be more suitable against something like an M3.

BMW M5 - B455
500hp
383ft-lb
4012lbs
5.0l

Lexus IS-f - B466
416hp
371lb-ft
3780lbs
5.0l

Let the Lexus play you big bully!
This thread has made me purchase this game and I hold you all responsible for the iminent failure of my degree.

Anyway as I'm driving with a pad my observations may not be very valid, but the controls seem really sensitive as default. It seems that a slight movement of the joystick produces the same result as a full travel. This makes it very difficult racing side by side, but hey I'm getting used to it and have had some decent online racing (not as close as LFS would be though).

The real problem is the large amount of wreckers/appauling drivers online so I'm gonna add some of u guys if that's ok. My tag is 'venomkarter' (I only opened this account to get the month of gold subscription free ).
Quote from Eddster :
Anyway as I'm driving with a pad my observations may not be very valid, but the controls seem really sensitive as default. It seems that a slight movement of the joystick produces the same result as a full travel. This makes it very difficult racing side by side, but hey I'm getting used to it and have had some decent online racing (not as close as LFS would be though).

Try to adjust the controller sensitivity in your xbox profile settings (the setting is hidden somewhere in your profile settings (when you hit the xbox button)).

Also, there are settings in the game itself which you can mess with (haven't tried those yet).
I guess it'll have to be done in terms of actual driving rather than just the numbers. The torque rating on the Lexus is much better than the M5 there, but that doesn't mean it's any better to actually drive.
Quote from Dajmin :I guess it'll have to be done in terms of actual driving rather than just the numbers. The torque rating on the Lexus is much better than the M5 there, but that doesn't mean it's any better to actually drive.

I reckon it'd be a fine match with the others. M5 and IS-F won't need (or be able) to have many tuning parts fitted as they're pretty much at the top of the B class already. I'll do some testing in a little while and see what happens.

Anyway, just finished another picture. Figured LFS'ers might like it seeing as you all love the car so much.

http://i811.photobucket.com/al ... ed%20Shots/VWScirocco.jpg - 1920x1200, 12 images.
Proportions look a bit odd on that picture, is it me or those backlights are sitting too low..
First DLC coming 17th November, Hyundai Genesis Coupe Pack/FREE.

2010 Genesis Coupe 'Forza Motorsport 3 Special'
2010 HKS Genesis Coupe
2010 Rhys Millen Racing Red Bull Genesis Coupe
Attached images
wm_normal_fm3_genesis_rmr_14.jpg
wm_normal_fm3_hyundai_hks_new_2.jpg
wm_normal_fm3_genesis_rmr_10.jpg
wm_normal_fm3_hyundai_hks_new_3.jpg
wm_normal_fm3_genesis_forza_1.jpg
Quote from danowat :First DLC coming 17th November, Hyundai Genesis Coupe Pack/FREE.

2010 HKS Genesis Coupe

SWEET!!! and its freee my mom and dad own a genesis(A 09) but the 2010 looks great
Quote from Boris Lozac :Proportions look a bit odd on that picture, is it me or those backlights are sitting too low..

I think it's just the angle and the light playing tricks on your eyes.

Quote from danowat :First DLC coming 17th November, Hyundai Genesis Coupe Pack/FREE.

2010 HKS Genesis Coupe

Free stuff is always welcome. The Genesis Coupe in game now isn't too bad to drive, so the newer one should be nice.
my little pocket rocket catching big air
Attached images
Forza (1).jpg
and then landing with no drama to place yourself into any position you wanted, as if you didn't take a jump.

EXACTLY LIKE REAL LIFE, RIGHT?!

:hide:

Oh hai, NKP has that car too... chances are the NKP version actually drives properly as well.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :and then landing with no drama to place yourself into any position you wanted, as if you didn't take a jump.

Oh hai, NKP has that car too... chances are the NKP version actually drives properly as well.

And GT's landing is spot on? Give me a break.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :and then landing with no drama to place yourself into any position you wanted, as if you didn't take a jump.

Yeah, because we all know how the GT series have handled so far........

no NKP doesn't have that car. That car is a RWD - 250BHP - Punto Engined - Fiat 500

:feedtroll

Have you even tried netkar you trol?

Probably not becaus trol always complain and dont ever try what there trolling at
Uh.. Yeah, I have tried netKar... you know, by my preference of netKar Pro for physics even to LFS or iRacing.

Also, your white text makes no sense.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Uh.. Yeah, I have tried netKar... you know, by my preference of netKar Pro for physics even to LFS or iRacing.

Also, your white text makes no sense.

Makes perfect sense to me, Dont see why you needed to post your useless comment
Poking FM3 for landing is out of the question, as GT series is even more hideous on that point, at least here the cars CAN roll, and Kazunori wouldn't even plan to implement that if other games didn't forced him. So enough with the stupid fanboy trolling.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG