The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Hmm.. I've been using the same summer tires on both my FWD Euro's since day one, and I've been using at least one of them during every winter, and we get average of 90 inches of snow here... But, well I just put the stock wheels on, they're smaller, and I don't want to use my good wheels during winter anyways..but the stock wheels on both my VR6 GTI and Saab 2.0T both have good summer tires, not Eagle F1's, but good tires, and I'm not complaining...at all. Where I live it's just countless miles of countryside to drive, plus I live next to route 80, which crosses the country, but I never use it, boring, so... I will not be buying all season/winter tires anytime soon. Plus, if summer tires were so bad, why did my brand new SHO come with Goodyear Eagle F1 summer tires? If they couldn't perform... well it's AWD, and maybe Ford figured I wouldn't care because they're such expensive tires, I wouldn't mind buying a winter set?
I have no idea, just no complaints
Used to be the family car
Attached images
13062009375.jpg
MKR I hope you're kidding ...
Quote from Osco :MKR I hope you're kidding ...

Ummmmmmmmmm

Not your syle haha
Quote from MKR :Used to be the family car

looks like a western train, those wheels are way to big

sorry, just had to
Attached images
tschutschu.jpg
OI MAN, DOES IT DOSE BRO?
TSSSSSSSSSSSS TU TU TU TU TU TU

typical ****ing vl owner lol
Quote from Klutch :OI MAN, DOES IT DOSE BRO?
TSSSSSSSSSSSS TU TU TU TU TU TU

typical ****ing vl owner lol

Haha nah..

on my P's

bit harsh man
I thought you guys ought to know, how much should an OBD/diagnostics scan at a garage cost?
Quote from MKR :

shoulda stayed their... worse then my mates SRI carlton with 20 inch chromes.
Quote from DTrott :I thought you guys ought to know, how much should an OBD/diagnostics scan at a garage cost?

if u mean to check ur car with it,should cost u an hour labor rate. if u mean the machine itself.snap on sells a good one for like 2 grand
You can get a cheap scanner for about £40. That'll provide codes.

However just to have it scanned local Ford garage wants £40, other garage wants £30.
Quote from MKR :Haha nah..

on my P's

bit harsh man

Thats the good thing about WA, no P-plate laws

but my point sitll stands
all VL drivers are wankers
-
(DavidTiger) DELETED by DavidTiger
looks ok that colour, prefer black/blue maybe red but still not too bad..
Quote from DTrott :You can get a cheap scanner for about £40. That'll provide codes.

However just to have it scanned local Ford garage wants £40, other garage wants £30.

£40 is a typical dealer price.

£30 is a reasonable price for an independent garage.

Just a word of warning. Make sure that the price they have quoted is for all the scans that they would need to do. For example, dealers are known to charge a price for each individual scan, which will push the price up ten fold, as the car will usually require 3 or 4 scans to get rid of any faults. It will usually have one to determine and remove any faults, then one more after a quick test drive or start up (depending on the fault), and then another scan to see if any existing or new faults have came up.

But yes, to answer your question, them prices are fairly reasonable. Don't forget to ask for a printout of the fault codes.
actually the astra coupe looks best in that very colour.
sweet vehicle you got there.
Oddly the light has actually turned off, whether I should be worried about this I am not sure.
Quote from BlueFlame :How can you drive a car in that colour....

Simply: It's cool :P

Quote from Biohazard :actually the astra coupe looks best in that very colour.
sweet vehicle you got there.

Thanks man
The Coupe doesn't look to bad in green either!
11th of December
Driftschool
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG