The online racing simulator
C-c-c-combo breaker! Figured we should get this back on-topic before it gets locked.

One that was probably in the old thread.
Attached images
1225121349237.jpg
-
(Boris Lozac) DELETED by the_angry_angel
That's not funny boris. That's just racist.
How do people find stuff like that funny?

Its just sad if you ask me....
It didn't make me laugh, my lol was a lol of the whole thing, since they didn't spell Barack properly anyway, it shows that the person themselves are retarded and probably racist to a high degree.
C'mon i'm not racist, but it's funny dammit
Some might be a rehash of those posted in the old thread(s).
Attached images
15dvvw1.jpg
88-1231730927.jpg
2966_93562832072_503197072_2286702_4286817_n.jpg
1795.jpg
1239557523_toilet_is_not_very_far_off.jpg
1222554154589.jpg.[roflposters.com].myspace.jpg
a1203_bm.gif
beaver.jpg
blah-blah-prostitute.gif
demotivational_18_times_the_speed_of_light.jpg
Flowers.jpg
Holy-Family-Church-Batman_500x500.jpg
lol at the "holy family church Batman" !
Quote from geeman1 :It's funny because it's racist.

Well i guess your just a racist then aren't you.
Take it some where else.

The other threads got locked because of arguing and calling someone a racist will start an argument.

...continue with pictures.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Well i guess your just a racist then aren't you.

One doesn't have to be a racist to be amused by a little harmless racism. Get a sense of humour, or at least suppress your desire to enforce political correctness. Not necessarily directed at you alone, just saying, there's no need to say anything if you don't like a picture posted, nor is there need to say anything if you did. I suggest we stick to pictures only, no "lol" comments, no smilies, just pictures. It's supposed to make people laugh, such comments usually do not.

Somewhat related

And on we go with the funnies

It's like when you laugh at a retarded sign, the person that made the sign is retarded yes, but laughing at it doesn't make you as retarded as the creator, right?
Quote from BlueFlame :It's like when you laugh at a retarded sign, the person that made the sign is retarded yes, but laughing at it doesn't make you as retarded as the creator, right?

Right.

You have to recognise that different people have different understandings of what racism (and sexism, and yadayada...) is, and their tolerances of such things are varied accordingly. For the sake of harmony it would be better to avoid posting content that might be questionable in this way.

I'm absolutely sure that Boris isn't racist and that the fool, to be mocked, is Bush. But the content in the joke is racially oriented, and therefore it would be better not posted. This way we don't need the mods to make judgement calls because nobody is offended.
O ffs, here's something better then

Quote from SamH :Right.

You have to recognise that different people have different understandings of what racism (and sexism, and yadayada...) is, and their tolerances of such things are varied accordingly. For the sake of harmony it would be better to avoid posting content that might be questionable in this way.

I'm absolutely sure that Boris isn't racist and that the fool, to be mocked, is Bush. But the content in the joke is racially oriented, and therefore it would be better not posted. This way we don't need the mods to make judgement calls because nobody is offended.

I completely agree, I wanted to use an analogy because I don't like people who pull the racism card as a means to antagonize and start an intentional and avoidable arguement.
Quote from Boris Lozac :O ffs, here's something better then

And here I am look at that manly chest... :lovies3d: Juicy!
My contribution
Attached images
Ross1.jpg
rossi01.jpg
rossi02.jpg
rossi2u.jpg
rossi03.jpg
Rossi4.jpg
rossi5.jpg
rossi09.jpg
Rossi10.jpg
Rossi11.jpg