The online racing simulator
Quote from beefyman666 :Press RB and LB (the clicky top buttons above the triggers) to scroll through the rest of the tuning options.

It turns out that I didn't pick the "race brakes" which allow tuning.
Right, how does this sound for a league idea.

Thunder Saloon Cup.

Cars : Large capacity, front engined, rear wheel drive saloon cars
300C SRT
Cadillac CTS-V (09)
BMW M5
Dodge Charger SRT8
Pontiac GXP G8

Upgrades:
Unsure yet, but no racing slicks, and BHP of around 550ish bhp, cars will be roughly balanced through certain upgrades.

Will run enough "servers" to suit applications, qualification through way of a HL competition.

League will run on Wednesday evenings around 8ish.

Any interest?
Big pimpin' indeed

Chrome 22" rims are optional.
22" chrome rims are NEVER optional
Quote from danowat :Right, how does this sound for a league idea.

Thunder Saloon Cup.

300C SRT
Cadillac CTS-V (09)
BMW M5
Dodge Charger SRT8
Pontiac GXP G8

Upgrades:
Unsure yet, but no racing slicks, and BHP of around 550ish bhp, cars will be roughly balanced through certain upgrades.

Will run enough "servers" to suit applications, qualification through way of a HL competition.

Any interest?

Yeah Im running a pontiac g8 then.
Or the M5

Thunder Saloon Cup.

300C SRT
Cadillac CTS-V (09)
BMW M5
Dodge Charger SRT8
Pontiac GXP G8

Upgrades:

Any interest?

With those cars, you should come up with a highest class thing. Without looking what class they are now, i'd guess put them upto B or A?

Whatever happens, i'm in.
Sounds good to me too, although unless they're like C class I expect to be lapped like the sea on a beach. Will you be recording it and have commentators and stuff like the Cyber Racing guys did?

My SpeedFreeks seem to have gone missing though, which is pretty annoying. They must be around somewhere.
danowat: I'm up for it as well. 8pm uk time? If it's earlier then I won't be able to make it. I'm coming home late on Wednesdays.
Just checked out the classes for all those cars.

300C SRT - C407
Cadillac CTS-V (09) - B494
BMW M5 - B455
Dodge Charger SRT8 - C401
Pontiac GXP G8 - C394

Also added a few extra options.

Lexus ISF - B466
Lotus Carlton - C409
Toyoto Altezza - C373 (with Toyoto Soarer V8)
Nissan Sentra - C375 (with Nissan 370Z V6)

I'd say it would be best if we made a top end B class with one of those, will make for some good racing.
Hey, would you be in need of a spreadsheet to track all of the race results? I might know someone who'd do that for you
That sounds like fun, shame I'm not going to be able to make it for that time in the foreseeable future. If you're having the traditional practice sessions in the days preceding I'd like to join in though.

Thunder Saloon Cup.

300C SRT
Cadillac CTS-V (09)
BMW M5
Dodge Charger SRT8
Pontiac GXP G8

Upgrades:

Any interest?

Any change of slipping the Aston Martin DB9 in there too?

It's a B class boat already and reminds me of our love child FZ50 from the Road Sport Cup.
The DB9 is a coupe, not a saloon
Quote from spankmeyer :Jaguar XKKK-something then?

Still a coupe. Saloons have 4 doors and dance girls, automatic pianos and whiskey are optional.
I am aiming to try and keep them to B class, but I'll have to see what I can do with them.

I'd like to try and keep them to saloons if possible, the original idea was to copy the Italian V8 superstars series, which have large V8 saloons.

Spreadsheets are a must, and we know the guy to do them.

Whiskey and automatic pianos are indeed optional, but dancing girls NEVER are

Time and days are open to discussion, I'd prefer to avoid weekends if possible though.
Well if this does indeed get a green light, then I am getting XLive again.
So count me in
Quote from Blackout :Still a coupe. Saloons have 4 doors and dance girls, automatic pianos and whiskey are optional.

4-doored cars are cool, mmkay. There was some 2-door shopping carts on the original list so I thought the length of the rear was the key factor.
Touge battles are epic fun

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG