The online racing simulator
Quote from danowat :My xbox is downstairs on our 46" tv, and its cold upstairs, I refuse to put the central heating on untill the middle of November!!!!

You cheap old bastard.

Put on some more clothes and a hat you amateur cheapskate.
i'll help too
Bwahahah. These are a couple of shots of the crowds in FM3 that i snatched from another forum i go on. The one of the two people decking each other cracked me up.

Old lady enjoying the show.

*smack*

A gay couple sharing a passionate kiss. ^_^
Attached images
fezza stitch.jpg
Can I get a link to the Microsoft Force Feedback wheel if someone has some time, is it the "Xbox 360 Racing Wheel"?
Half way done with year 2 only and got a 900+ HP M5 Got it buy winning a race then bought upgrades
Uploaded silverstone replay to the storefront. I was having some drift session on drift lobby until 2 random people joined. They were trying to wreck me, and in the end one finnished race quickly and other tried to block me so that I would get DNF. I think I've did good job avoiding the wreckers, most of the time at least.

Felt like old days on lfs demo servers.
Quote from kamkorPL :Uploaded silverstone replay to the storefront. I was having some drift session on drift lobby until 2 random people joined. They were trying to wreck me, and in the end one finnished race quickly and other tried to block me so that I would get DNF. I think I've did good job avoiding the wreckers, most of the time at least.

Felt like old days on lfs demo servers.

I got the same effect i avoided the wreckers and won the race yay 32 thousand crediits for me .
Beefy, how many shots do you use to get that one pic together?
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Beefy, can you please do one of the Audi R10 TDI?
Quote from DevilDare :Beefy, can you please do one of the Audi R10 TDI?

Sure. Gimme a few hours and i'll post it up.
Nice, thanks!
My trusty ol' M3 E46 in A class shape is off the scales!

It's just horrible to drive as it bites me in the ass all the time.
Attached images
m3 sparkz.jpg
Quote from danowat :Ok guys, how about a little hotlapping funfest!!!!.

Any E class car (up to E275), tuned however you want, driving on the Maple Valley Short (forward) curcuit.

Time must be HLVC (i.e. no warning triangle)

1. Danowat - E275 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra R - 45:541

Lets see what you can do

jibber951 - E275 Nissan GT-R '71 - 45.081
Must take quite a while to get everything to line up well with 16 shots.

I think if I'm out of school tommorow I'm going to do a 200 degree shot of the Karusell.
The only thing I'm able to tune is my tire pressure. Everything else is disabled.

I upgraded the brakes but I still can't tune them.

What's did I miss?
Quote from somasleep :The only thing I'm able to tune is my tire pressure. Everything else is disabled.

I upgraded the brakes but I still can't tune them.

What's did I miss?

Press RB and LB (the clicky top buttons above the triggers) to scroll through the rest of the tuning options.

jibber, that Porsche shot is the nicest out of all of them. Well worth the hassle of stitching together all them pics.

E: Might aswell post my latest shot. Didn't turn out as good as I expected.

http://i811.photobucket.com/al ... 0Shots/MustangRHangar.jpg

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG