I like that.
My Dorito Rac skin
Attached images
Rac_1.jpg
Rac_2.jpg
Rac_3.jpg
Nice Green, looks not bad
SKIN BY 2WwWwWwW FOR 2WwWwWwW

I didn't work on this skin what so ever just he wanted pics.
good plate
Quote from mutt107 :you should think of making a skinpack with all of the cars you are doing with those skins

I planned to do so indeed. I will just have a hard time at the single seaters again, that's what is holding me kind of back.
Quote from 5tag :I planned to do so indeed. I will just have a hard time at the single seaters again, that's what is holding me kind of back.

oh ok
Low quality yet again...
Huge preview
Quote from G!NhO :Low quality yet again...

I've heard that the game loads skins in better quality than the Skin Viewer... when it should be the contrary...
Quote from Danny LFS :I've heard that the game loads skins in better quality than the Skin Viewer... when it should be the contrary...

i havent actually seen the preview just because it wouldn't load, but from the skin itself i can see it's pretty poor quality so it doesn't matter if it's ingame or not.
Quote from G!NhO :i havent actually seen the preview just because it wouldn't load, but from the skin itself i can see it's pretty poor quality so it doesn't matter if it's ingame or not.

When quality = blurriness or when quality = resolution? I've seen many good 1024² skins.
Quote from Danny LFS :When quality = blurriness or when quality = resolution? I've seen many good 1024² skins.

Ahhhhhh, just look at the damn edges of the logo's on the skin!!! You call that quality?
Quote from Danny LFS :When quality = blurriness or when quality = resolution? I've seen many good 1024² skins.

Quality as in just copying and pasting shit onto a skin?

It'd be a little bit better if you took the time to cut them out properly. If your calling all the white stuff round the edges of the logos quality, then you seriously need to reconsider your skinning days.
Made a new skin for my team. What do you think?

Like it, maybe a little pintstripe in black around the yellow/red/green stripes will do it so much good
I would need to rebrush the whole stripes because there's like a million layers. But i'll keep your suggestion in mind.
I say keep it as is, it's just amasing. Can't stop loving the DT skins :P .
Quote from Danas :I would need to rebrush the whole stripes because there's like a million layers.

Merge all the layers of the stripe then add stroke. Shouldn't take you long to do at all.
Quote from Knight_Atack :I say keep it as is, it's just amasing. Can't stop loving the DT skins :P .

Thanks, atleast someone knows our team for something good (I think)
new private skin, im actually very satisfied with it

please dont use, but i dont feel like getting a screenie so here is the file anyways
Attached images
RAC_logitek rac.jpg

RA Skins
(332 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG