The online racing simulator
Movie drift pro
(8 posts, started )
Movie drift pro
So you're looking for a (french) drift tema. You have quite good skills, too bad you don't know (alot) english, because you could've maybe joined iDrift?
Quote from Bose321 :So you're looking for a (french) drift tema. You have quite good skills, too bad you don't know (alot) english, because you could've maybe joined iDrift?

Im sorry, i haven't been around for quite a while... but, is this level really all you need to score a place on a proper team these days?
Quote from squidhead :Im sorry, i haven't been around for quite a while... but, is this level really all you need to score a place on a proper team these days?

Well, looking better, you're kinda right, but I'd say there's always room for improvement. Don't have to be so harsh.
Re.
but j have a total logicelle of translation of Web page allor for me c no probléme ^^
#6 - Ndrew
Quote from squidhead :Im sorry, i haven't been around for quite a while... but, is this level really all you need to score a place on a proper team these days?

Hm? Excuse me, i might have missed something, but by the videos i honestly think he isn't any worse than the so called 'lfs drift pros' we've seen.
I know it's the usual thing here to drag down everyone's skills but it's been a while i've seen significantly really better driving than he had.
Again, i might have missed something and yes, i could skip a few 360's and such and he could have been smoother at some points if i wanted to be really picky. I might be wrong but he is _way_ over the average level and I have to agree that the level 'good' is really low but on the other hand... Don't wanna start something bigger so I won't mention names with whos he's on at least the same level and i haven't seen him ever live to judge properly but I can say at least he's driving wasn't any worse for example than mine, oh well, well we aren't a proper team and my level is also lower than 'good' so that might be why I'm wondering.
Wasn't really directed to you afterall just didn't really understand what did you mean with 'proper team' and if you were sure about that level is low than i will have to start to practice a lot.
To answer your question, (my opinion) Yes this level was enough to get into a team for years already. (For those teams which focus on the level to chose the members)
I did some googling to find what proper team means, here's what I found:

Proper: Term used in warez alot, meaning the actual thing, aka not fake or invalid, usually of good quality.

Team: A Bunch of Hooligan Friends that drink like fish and love's partying 24/7.

With impenetrable logic this results in: Not fake warezing hooligans who drink with fish and like to party at 3,428571428571429.
#8 - d1gp
Hell yeah.
:banana_ra

Movie drift pro
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG