The online racing simulator
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Here is my first paintjob, I love this game, just need to change the wing mirror colour...

real nice
Quote from mutt107 :real nice

The only problem is the wing mirrors, can't change the colour, but I do love that little Fiat. I think I might play around and try to make a nice video now.
ATC.

I've heard about this wing mirror issue with the Fiat.

Apparently, the way to get round it is to buy a fiat WITHOUT the red stripes and stuff, and just buy a normal coloured one. I've heard that the wing mirrors then change colour to whatever the main body colour is.

Try it out.
Why bother tho? I like them red

Think looks better.
Maybe he wants them to be orange to match the colour scheme of the Paintjob.

Atleast, thats my guess. I would want it to be matching.
Where can you find these skin kits? My Xbox is broke, but I'd like to try my hand at one, (I presume these are made on the computer, )
Made in the ingame editor
Ah
Quote from pacesetter :Where can you find these skin kits? My Xbox is broke, but I'd like to try my hand at one, (I presume these are made on the computer, )

You wish
Close call. Nice.

Btw, some more drifting gameplay, had request to record incar footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpyC-NGuXGA

It seems the ingame steering wheel stops turning at some point, even though i'm still turning it in real life.
Come on guys, post some fun car experiments of yours for others to try.

I showed in a V6 from a 370z into the little Datsun 510 with no other changes. What a little car, useless in the corners tho
Quote from DevilDare :Come on guys, post some fun car experiments of yours for others to try.

Focus SVT with a fully tuned V8 and keeping it front wheel drive. Absolutely stupidly stupid. Keep a steady pace in 6th, hit a bump and it spins up.
Quote from kamkorPL :Close call. Nice.

Btw, some more drifting gameplay, had request to record incar footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpyC-NGuXGA

It seems the ingame steering wheel stops turning at some point, even though i'm still turning it in real life.

Awesome drifting, Learning to drift on the wheel, I find it hard to use clutch on a button lool , Wondering if you would you sell me your tuning setup please?
Quote from beefyman666 :Focus SVT with a fully tuned V8 and keeping it front wheel drive. Absolutely stupidly stupid. Keep a steady pace in 6th, hit a bump and it spins up.

Can you make any car RWD/AWD/FWD, or can you only do specific drivetrain swaps to certain cars?

High power V8 FWD Focus sounds seriously pointless and stupid...

...and fun.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Can you make any car RWD/AWD/FWD, or can you only do specific drivetrain swaps to certain cars?

It varies from the car and what engines you can use. Some cars get the option of all wheel drive, some just rear wheel drive.

I'll have a tinker with some other random cars later on. The Focus was stupid, probably be able to come up with something even worse.
Here is my second paintjob, unfortunately I can't put it on the storefront because I used some recognizable logos which look totally awesome and got a full 5 star rating from me.

Attached images
Scirocco LFS small.jpg
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Here is my second paintjob, unfortunately I can't put it on the storefront because I used some recognizable logos which look totally awesome and got a full 5 star rating from me.

I think you forgot something.
Quote from beefyman666 :I think you forgot something.

No picture? Strange I can see it on mine, uploaded it again anyway.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :No picture? Strange I can see it on mine, uploaded it again anyway.

I see it now, good job.

Once i've finished season 6 i'll start work on another paintjob, not sure what car to do one for yet though.
Quote from kamkorPL :Close call. Nice.

Looks great, thanks.

You can countersteer much faster than we can with the pad, I think I'll definately have to look into getting a wheel.

I was going to have a go earlier at setting my xbox up to my monitor but then I realised I can't because the monitor has no sound output! I'd have to get one of those little boxes that you plug into the xbox control where the mic goes that has both a mic in/stereo output - although I'm not sure what the quality would be like.

EDIT: Just read up on those things and apparently you need a stereo output on your TV for it to work - Damn!

On the xbox - VGA cable I have there's two wires for sound output, there the big jacks though like this:

Anyone know a way I could connect those up to a normal pair of headphones with a 3.5mm jack?

FFS EDIT AGAIN:

I need to stop answering my own questions:

Cables go into this:

That goes into this:

turns to
I envy you guys with a passion.

It's been two days and the store in town still hasn't gotten Forza yet. Another week until I get some free time to go back unless I trust one of my friends with my money.
hmmm in the news today they said over 100 cars where made for this game, in Ireland of which one was a mistsa Fto...

the owner ( who obv was a girl ) said " i love it because its light and has a v6 engine...

What glorious bullshit.

Anyways - the game looks deadly... need a 360 now
I'm having quite a lot of fun in my new Focus RS, swapped out the drivetrain for an AWD one and dumped the Ford RS200 engine in it. Ken Block eat your heart out.

Attached images
RS funs.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :I think it should work fine, but I think it will look very good on it

If anyone wants a cheap wheel then the Logitech driveFX would be the best to buy (Its even better if you use G25 Pedals with it )

http://www.spotbuyer.com/logitech-963368-0914-658956.html

I almost bought this wheel until I read this review on Amazon...

Quote :It applies axial vibrations from the rumble signal normal sent to your gamepad. It doesn't have access to the Force Feedback signal, and therefore cannot replicate the Force Feedback coded into games like Forza, PGR, etc. Only licenced FF wheels get access to that signal - the MS Wheel, and the Fanatec. Shame really, as I'm sure you'd see a Logitech G25 on the 360 if they were allowed to use the FF.

As it stands, why would anyone buy this? If there's no FF what's the point?

Note, Logitech don't claim anywhere that this is FF. The call it Axial FX. People have just assumed that because Logitech usually make great FF wheels that this is one of them, it isn't. Don't waste your money.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG