The online racing simulator
Damage Control League- Description and Register

Damage Control League
"Everything have consequences and damages have too"

Lots of close racing and the league where people will get to understand, that they gain more on clean racing, than on reckless driving.

Starting wednesday 19th of August

The race is every Wednesday starting from the 19th of August
starting 20.00 (Central european time) check here for time

South City Town Course.
19 Aug - (XFG+XRG)
26 Aug - (UF1)
02 Sep - (MRT)

Blackwood reverse
09 Sep - (XFG+XRG)
16 Sep - (UF1)
23 Sep - (MRT)

Fernbay Green
30 Sep - (XFG+XRG)
07 Oct - (UF1)
14 Oct - (MRT)

Aston Cadet Reversed
21 Oct - (XFG+XRG)
28 Oct - (UF1)
04 Nov - (MRT)[/COLOR]

Server: Dansk-lfs.dk
Password: will be sent to you by PM

Read about how to complain and the detailed rules. Click here.

The league where people will get to understand, that they loose more on reckless driving than to respect others and walls, barriers etc.

Damage repair is obligatory and pitstop obligatory too. There is a pitwindow.
It will be controlled by 3 admins after the race on replays and those who drive recklessly or disobey the rules will be punished in a proper way.

There will be 12 racedays with each a sprint and a main race. The main race is with reversed grid of the sprint race result.
The 2 worst raceday results will not count in the overall standing

20 min qualifying

Sprint: 10 laps.
Pitwindow: Obligatory pitstop between the end of 5th lap to the end of 9th.

Main: 20 laps.
Pitwindow: Obligatory pitstop between the end of 10th lap to the end of 19th.

You are free to have extra pitstops in case you need it.

Additionary rules:
Rejoin after disconnect and shift+p is allowed, but you still have to take your obligatory pitstop.

There will be both an individual and a team championship.

Individual championship:
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,14 points for the 12 first positions.
1 point for for pole and 1 point for best laptime during races (including both sprint and main race)

Team Championship
The total points (sprint+main+bonus/penalty) from the 2 best drivers from each team and from each race day will be added. The result will be the team points.

It means that a fast driver will have possiblility to get 3 bonus points during an evening, which compensates for the reversed startorder in the mainrace. The reversed startorder is for ensure close racing.

Register in this thread
Please enter your lfs reg name and if you are in a team, your team name as well

Already Registered - (added list from dansk-lfs.dk)
(RasmusL) - 7Karat R.Larsen
Kaw - CoRe K.Johnsen
Sjoenne - H4A Racing
wildstyle - H4A-Racing
heagles - [TDRT] A.Kongshavn
KristerBC - 7Karat Krister
Kenn Cramer (humbleridderen) - 7Karat
LokeDK - (Lokey)
A.Dahl - (Flingoko)- 7Karat
ICE_Coffee - 7Karat
BlackBelt Rasta
U4IK ST8 - Team: iCON Racing
M.Svensson - Team: TDRT M.Svensson
Pantera70 - iCON DAZZA - Team: iCON Racing
Core A.Arnason
S.Williams - (xtraction)
SvampeBob - (Cooltown)
Enzo Matrix - Team: 7Karat
kbp
CoRe D.Lind Dennis93) Team - CoRe Racing
Danas - dt.Danas L. Team - DeadLine Racing
Derbis1990 - dt.Giedrius O.
mrspeed21 - in game name: D.kheireddine
Cranium1983
(hbp405) Mr Le Mans
mtelling
(pzl) - Peter Larsen- team: 7Karat
ann Laprevotte - GrayBull [CHA]
X-treamRaceR - in game name: [GVRc] Steve
somersault-curse
Onezz
Töki (HUN) - CoRe R.Osza - CoRe Racin
martiinxb
FrankTM
BSantos - Rui Santos
Slipstream - (N!ghtm@re)
Yann Laprevotte
GrayBull [CHA]

Will probebly only be able to do round 2
Hi,
lfs reg name: X-treamRaceR
in game name: [GVRc] Steve

Thnx
Hi you´re welcome.

Can you you please specify your teams names? (and you are welcome to invite more people from your teams, as long as there are free slots on the server. There are both a team and an individual championship, but it´s voluntary)
Quote from Humbleridderen :
Can you you please specify your teams names? (and you are welcome to invite more people from your teams, as long as there are free slots on the server. There are both a team and an individual championship, but it´s voluntary)

I'm teamless
Yeah , me too. Write near my name DeadLine Racing
somersault-curse
#8 - Onezz
Hi,
lfs reg name: Onezz
in game name: Onezz

THX
Please notice: Password is changed, so check your PM´s

Since a couple of drivers last time were very insecure and made big problems to others, they have not got the new password. I have invited them to our server to train more, but have not seen them.
join
Hey.

I'd like to sign-up aswell, starting next week.
I do not have a team though.

Please let me know whenever you need any other details.

Greetings,

Frank
hey

lfs reg name: BSantos
in game name: Rui Santos

Applying for the race tomorrow

Reg: -Mark-
Racename: Same as above
[LLM]Jakeyboy
fwj515
Last lap motorsport
LFS Regname : N!ghtm@re
Ingame Name : Slipstream

No team yet
oscarhardwick
[LLM]Oscar
Last Lap Motorsport
I won't be able to attend this session

Reason: School
Can i compete tonight?

Username R. Wiekens
Ingame: [ACR] Wiekens
Sorry, this league is stopped before time, because it was difficult to maintain participation after half of the season. I hope it wil be possible to do again another time, because it is a great concept. But what would be nice to make it even better, would be, if LFS makes damages more real than it is now. It´s not very realistic as it is now. For example. People can totally wreck their cars and continue racing..even with good laptimes sometimes. In real life it would have been impossible. When cars in real racing hit the wall or another car, normally they would pit..but unfortunately not yet in LFS. Hope it will change.

Actually I think, if damages were much more effective it would stop T1 accidents a lot and make LFS much nicer to play.
Quote from Humbleridderen :Sorry, this league is stopped before time, because it was difficult to maintain participation after half of the season. I hope it wil be possible to do again another time, because it is a great concept. But what would be nice to make it even better, would be, if LFS makes damages more real than it is now. It´s not very realistic as it is now. For example. People can totally wreck their cars and continue racing..even with good laptimes sometimes. In real life it would have been impossible. When cars in real racing hit the wall or another car, normally they would pit..but unfortunately not yet in LFS. Hope it will change.

Actually I think, if damages were much more effective it would stop T1 accidents a lot and make LFS much nicer to play.

Good post, totally agree, I just hope that breakable damage has his place in the current development plans

Well... Actually I think you did a few obvious mistakes while setting this up. First of all, you were too ambitious with the calendars, 12 rounds was way too much for a first season, just see how fast the interrest was gone. Then, the promotion of your league was quite good TBH, you had a nice presentation thread, you tried to get yourself in spdo DB, which is a good point, even if it failed. The concept in itself had potential, but I never really understood why there was only 4 tracks for 12 rounds TBH.

Anyway... Good luck for the future, shame this league wasn't as succesful as exepted... But well, don't give up after that, I belive your project has potential, I guess it just needs to be re-sorted up a bit

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG