The online racing simulator
In the meantime here's a WRC kinda sound for the XFR that I did earlier. I can't remember if I uploaded it before, but I made a couple of changes and I really like it myself.
Attached files
XFR_GillsWRC.eng - 168.3 KB - 672 views
Quote from Gills4life :In the meantime here's a WRC kinda sound for the XFR that I did earlier. I can't remember if I uploaded it before, but I made a couple of changes and I really like it myself.

Thanks Gills I'd look forward for that BMW sound too
Quote from Neto_r :

Kind of vague. An F1 sound for the FBM? What is that more specifically?
Formula 1 sound for the FBM

thnks in advance
Quote from Gills4life :Took quite a lot of tweaking and playing around with but think I got something close-ish.

Nice try
Horn!
its a gangsta sounding drift horn.- sittin sidewayz boyz in da dayz!! if u like music horns pm me for more not very hard to make:P
Attached files
HORN1.rar - 1.3 MB - 476 views
Quote from MCPALMER :its a gangsta sounding drift horn.- sittin sidewayz boyz in da dayz!! if u like music horns pm me for more not very hard to make:P

A very wrong thread.
Quote from Neto_r :Formula 1 sound for the FBM

thnks in advance

Yeah that still doesn't help at all. Formula 1 as in the sound of a 2.4litre 18k RPM V8? That's quite an ambitious request for the much smaller 1.2litre 9k RPM inline 4 engined FBM don't you think?
Quote from MCPALMER :its a gangsta sounding drift horn.- sittin sidewayz boyz in da dayz!! if u like music horns pm me for more not very hard to make:P

Does it say "y0" ?

Quote from Neto_r :Hi Gill

could you please make me this sound for XRT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTtVJKv3Dio

from 1:05, or just watch the video and make the sound the best similar possible

its a Rx-7 FC3S with Racing Beat exaust

thanks

Regards

so Gill´s, this other Rx-7 FC3S with Racing Beat exaust for XRT

look the video
Yeah I honestly would but for some reason my LFS is now not working. Just getting a blank screen everytime I open my LFS.exe, which then freezes my computer. Happy days!
happened to me once, computer restart helped.
Quote from KiRmelius :happened to me once, computer restart helped.

Happened to me once before. Re-installed a fresh copy of LFS, fixed it... now it broke again. Meh.
Quote from Gills4life :Happened to me once before. Re-installed a fresh copy of LFS, fixed it... now it broke again. Meh.

have you reported the problem to Scawen?

btw, got tricked by your sig. d'oh!
Quote from Gills4life :Took quite a lot of tweaking and playing around with but think I got something close-ish.

thanx thats really close
Quote from Gills4life :No, very sorry. Anyway according to NapalmCandy that sound is shit and anyone could do better in 30 seconds.

Don't worry about those c*nts, that sound is perfect!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Don't worry about those c*nts, that sound is perfect!

Too bad I been through 2 fresh LFS installs since I did that one. Sorry.
For bunder9999 and his Python mod

*Updated
Attached files
XRG_Python.eng - 198.8 KB - 532 views
any chance to make mine´s?

Quote from Neto_r :any chance to make mine´s?

Yes I will eventually but not tonight as I am in the process of writing 2 english essays.

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG