The online racing simulator
Level 50 already! :woohoo:

Only halfway through year 5, gonna take some time to finish this, year 6 and get gold on all races.
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :Clutch and all? Details? Info?

Not the clutch, but the Accel and brake work perfect! Makes the wheel sooo much better and its way more fun to use ,

Its just an adapter like this (This if for the MS Wheel though)
Quote from lukelfs :Not the clutch, but the Accel and brake work perfect! Makes the wheel sooo much better and its way more fun to use ,

Its just an adapter like this (This if for the MS Wheel though)

Easy enough.
I went to buy and since I didnt preorder there was no copys
Heres the final pinout for using G25 Pedals on the DriveFX

Attached images
G25&DriveFX pinout.jpg
Teh Froza3 is :lovies:

I know it's the honeymoon period but let's see how long this lasts.
i love my new lotus exige B500
Tommorow:
School ends at 2:36
Out the door at 2:39
2/3 mile (downhill) to store done by 2:43
Quick purchase by 2:45
Panicked sprint across railroad tracks by 2:46
Quick jog home done by 2:50
Insane amounts of play until November 10th because MW2 comes out and report cards come home that day.

Hopefully I can enjoy it for a week. How long did it take you guys to get up to say, Level 25?
Quote from Rappa Z :

Hopefully I can enjoy it for a week. How long did it take you guys to get up to say, Level 25?

Took me since Friday lunch timeish 'til today to get to level 50. I'd say probably 2, maybe 3 days to get to 25, depends how long you play for.
woop woop, fm3 has arrived to this god forsaken country. It is in stock. Now what :|
Waiting for the preordered copy to arrive.
Until then, I'm off to eat. Happy Hangover Day to all
Quote from beefyman666 :Level 50 already! :woohoo:

Whoa, didn't take you long! Im upto about 25 or so so still some way to go, though I only just finished season 3 so your way ahead on that too. Congrats though

Edit: I've been signaturised - Thanks Chrisuu01 nice to see you find my suffering funny
I'm at level 35 but don't really care about the levels anymore. It's all race cars from now on, and i'm not really interested in those... I'll probably keep doing races for money tho... (so many cars i want to buy, so little money!).

Went to play online with a friend yesterday for the first time. We mainly drove on the Fujimi Kaido track since it didn't seem to get boring at all (at one point we did a drag race for giggles, right this moment, kamkor joined the lobby, and quickly left again when he saw us drag racing monaros down the strip, lol). Runs super smooth online.

This game is bad for me however... I kept playing this every night until about 3am since release day... and i'm not on holidays. I look like a freaking zombie!
A Nice BMW shot and a couple from a little drift session I had with Kamkor.
Attached images
aaaa.jpg
Forza11.jpg
Forza12.jpg
Yeey, finally got the Forza Motorspor 3, it's soooo niiiice!
Guess who just got their Limited Edition of Forza 3 early? Hells yeah I did!
Dammit that 17 pound drive fx is only delivered within the Uk this sucks .

Now i need to get a more expensive one or a second hand MS wheel.
What is the point of the drag racing? They added a clutch, so why not have proper starts, even if you don't bother with the staging aspect?
Was in GAME today having a look at wheels, could only see the MS one but while I was there realised I had no space. I could move my xbox into my PC room and hook it up to my CRT - since it has 2 VGA ports and you can switch between them. Although I'm not sure how the resolution and graphics would be, this monitor goes up to like 1800 x 1400 so it could run HD, I'm not sure how it would handle it though.
Quote from mcintyrej :Was in GAME today having a look at wheels, could only see the MS one but while I was there realised I had no space. I could move my xbox into my PC room and hook it up to my CRT - since it has 2 VGA ports and you can switch between them. Although I'm not sure how the resolution and graphics would be, this monitor goes up to like 1800 x 1400 so it could run HD, I'm not sure how it would handle it though.

I think it should work fine, but I think it will look very good on it

If anyone wants a cheap wheel then the Logitech driveFX would be the best to buy (Its even better if you use G25 Pedals with it )

http://www.spotbuyer.com/logitech-963368-0914-658956.html
Just finished season 5 and have been absolutely loving that Mazda LMP car. Swapped the engine for a N/A 3 rotor and it's now a top end R2 class.

Quote from beefyman666 :Just finished season 5 and have been absolutely loving that Mazda LMP car. Swapped the engine for a N/A 3 rotor and it's now a top end R2 class.

I bet that sounds nice

How long have you been playing the game lol??

I started again as I kept buying and selling cars and wasting the money
Quote from lukelfs :I bet that sounds nice

How long have you been playing the game lol??

I started again as I kept buying and selling cars and wasting the money

The original engine sounded alright (2 litre 4 pot putting out stupid power), but had too much power for R2 class. 3 rotor plus a few parts and it was set for R3 class and now sounds the dogs danglies!

Been playing it for 6 days, got too much time on my hands lately. I haven't really bought that much, only a handful of cars, tuning some of them up and buying the odd paintjob/logo on the storefront.
I dont think im going to get a wheel my pc comes first and something seems to be broken inside my pc its acting real weird.
Here is my first paintjob, I love this game, just need to change the wing mirror colour...

Attached images
Forza 3500.jpg

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG