The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
best of luck
2 guys are enough. i drove the last one with gt2 fzr and we were 5th place in the end.

But good luck to you guys.
Good luck lads, sorry I couldn't make it.
Some changes in team
Hello,
We would like to announce that Tommy Ostgaard has left SimRacing Lithuania Team, we are very sad about this but we wish him the best of luck in LFS and in life. Also with him Stein Andre Skvadal has left our team due to inactivity and for last we have to say good bye to Rafael Carvalho, because he's leaving LFS for a while due to his wheel is breaking, and he has lost motivation to play LFS.

Thats all of sad news, and we have some good news: James Bolger is ready to comeback as Co-manager, welcome back mate and good luck!
In the IFCL ran by SRLT, we managed 3rd place in the Teams' Championship, and we also congratulate our driver, Jonas Baksys on clinching the bottom step of the podium in the Driver's Championship too.
In the Bump 'n' Jump Revival Cup, we got second place in the Team's Championship, finishing runners-up to highly competitive French team, Renesis.

We hope that despite our changes, we will still remain strong, and carry on delivering good results, and bringing in a few more nice and fast drivers to help us deliver what we think we're capable of,
Good luck in the future Tommy, shame about your departure
The guy never sticks to a team.

Good luck to both..
Fish grown too much for such a small pond.

Good luck Tommy.
Sorry about this. I did not agree with some stuff inside the team. The team wasnt progressing like it should. Were some problems which kept annoying me. Sorry guys, gl.
Quote from TexasLTU :Fish grown too much for such a small pond.

Good luck Tommy.

I knew whales couldn't fit in puddles.

Good luck Tommy.

If you dont know reasons better shut the **** up, go throw your jokes somewhere else
Quote from efexas16 :If you dont know reasons better shut the **** up, go throw your jokes somewhere else

Sorry, misread, a pond. My bad.

Good luck Tommy.

Quote from PMD9409 :I knew whales couldn't fit in puddles.

Hmm these posts don't help any team, so keep them out of our thread please
Quote from pacesetter :Hmm these posts don't help any team, so keep them out of our thread please

Never said it did. It was a good luck to the driver. But this doesn't help your thread either:

Quote from efexas16 :If you dont know reasons better shut the **** up, go throw your jokes somewhere else

-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
:something:bounce8: I knew it, I knew it... I said to Eimantas "Think what are you are signing and kicking" I always have been warning him. But he just have been sending me GTFO... Now you see Eimantas? It seems that SRLT has major problems.. Tommy left team for a reason that he couldn't make SRLT how he wanted... NO doubt... 16h skin by Fanatec racing... no SRLT advertisements... nothing... He was managing team by himself. I think it will be serious lesson for you, Eimantas. Please - don't blame me for truth.

Very nice of you, Minedai. You always insulting others and blaming others... Now you should pay your attention to what are you saying... You sending others and swearing.. It is normal? You should really see a doctor...
Quote from seniecka ::something:bounce8: I knew it, I knew it... I said to Eimantas "Think what are you are signing and kicking" I always have been warning him. But he just have been sending me GTFO... Now you see Eimantas? It seems that SRLT has major problems.. Tommy left team for a reason that he couldn't make SRLT how he wanted... NO doubt... 16h skin by Fanatec racing... no SRLT advertisements... nothing... He was managing team by himself. I think it will be serious lesson for you, Eimantas. Please - don't blame me for truth.

:doh:

Shame for SRLT to lose Tommy, but it's also nice for you to get James back!

Good luck to all parties involved (And don't flame me pl0x, i'm just trying to be nice!)
If you only knew... (Seniecka)
Quote from seniecka ::something:bounce8: I knew it, I knew it... I said to Eimantas "Think what are you are signing and kicking" I always have been warning him. But he just have been sending me GTFO... Now you see Eimantas? It seems that SRLT has major problems.. Tommy left team for a reason that he couldn't make SRLT how he wanted... NO doubt... 16h skin by Fanatec racing... no SRLT advertisements... nothing... He was managing team by himself. I think it will be serious lesson for you, Eimantas. Please - don't blame me for truth.

tbh i dont see any problems over here as SRLT isint based on 1 man. And im very happy that tommy was over here no mater that he was there for short but we had great time
Quote from PMD9409 :Never said it did. It was a good luck to the driver. But this doesn't help your thread either:

Sorry, but calling our team a puddle isn't that nice And tbh, most people within the team are fed up with being undermined by some others,
-
(VTiRacing) DELETED by VTiRacing
oh well.... see you in GTAL still I hope SRLT.
This is erm... embarrasing. :rolleyes:

Perhaps I should be distancing myself from some people here, they seem to attract nothing but trouble.
Quote from StableX :oh well.... see you in GTAL still I hope SRLT.

Thanks, Andy And yes, we'll be there!
Oh well, life goes on. Good luck.
Quote from pacesetter :Sorry, but calling our team a puddle isn't that nice And tbh, most people within the team are fed up with being undermined by some others,

That's where you pull out the wrenches and fix it.
what is this, operation shitstorm?

You have to work hard to keep up (make) your reputation :P

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG