The online racing simulator
Nah. Dont worry about him. Just another internet tough guy.
Quote from The Very End :You do that!

Here we go
I am glad that I am not with her anymore because she turned to be evil!
Attached images
P1060278.JPG
P1060275.JPG
looks like a shemale ahah
hehe
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Here we go
I am glad that I am not with her anymore because she turned to be evil!

Evil, as?
Either way, I would survive staying with an evil girl friend, if she looked like that!
The infamous Ricerguy
meh, was on a tour of the electric company wif my electronics class

what the heck am I doing posting in here?

Join the dark side, the cookies are not a lie, unlike that cake woman
Quote from Stefani24 :Argh...I'm having such a stupid look on my face (Well, that's the case on every photo, but still).

You look like Sebastian Vettel....
Quote from Stefani24 :Argh...I'm having such a stupid look on my face (Well, that's the case on every photo, but still).

You were in Italy, weren't you? Let's guess... Rome?
Quote from freddyalek90 :You were in Italy, weren't you? Let's guess... Rome?

Yea, I was, school trip ('bout one week)
Quote from The Very End :Evil, as?
Either way, I would survive staying with an evil girl friend, if she looked like that!

Did you actually look at the pictures or did you just write that without looking at them?

Because the girl in the pictures is actually nothing to write home about. Very average looks. IMO.
Quote from zeugnimod :Did you actually look at the pictures or did you just write that without looking at them?

Because the girl in the pictures is actually nothing to write home about. Very average looks. IMO.

**** you, you are german, german ladies looks like train wrecks

Ok, sorry mate, you know I love you

But seriously, I looked on the pictures, and I really liked the face of the girls. Now, I do know it tells nothing about their personality, but they looked really cute. Again, we have different taste
Quote from zeugnimod :Did you actually look at the pictures or did you just write that without looking at them?

+1
I like evil, but I do not really like her face.
Yes, there have been uglier, but there are also many prettier faces out there.
Tor likes nasty women with whips and chains

I'd agree, her face was kinda manlyish. Maybe Tor is hiding something about his personality?
Quote from brandons48 :Tor likes nasty women with whips and chains

Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'd agree, her face was kinda manlyish. Maybe Tor is hiding something about his personality?

You two dear sirs, will burn in hell.

i guess hes got the same lack of taste danthebangherboy suffers from
Quote from The Very End :You two dear sirs, will burn in hell.

You love me really

Did I mention the clamps and leather?
Too much talking about few girls .
Everybody has his own taste...
found 3 old school's
1: @ left!
2: Biker!
3: Jumpin'
Attached images
Scan100023.jpg
Scan100024.jpg
Trambolinan.jpg
Kaw, you look a lot like Willem van Oranje.

Quote from Takumi_lfs :looks like a shemale ahah

+1

Quote from The Very End :**** you, you are german, german ladies looks like train wrecks

there is so much error in that statement it's epic.

Here, for example

German bird's FTW

Dirty
Actually I am not sure if I like the face of the lady, sure, I enjoy her boobs but there is something with the face I do not like
Ah!...It's all becoming disturbingly clear to me now TVE.

Here, take this and ask yourself...CLICK
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG