The online racing simulator
Quote from tristancliffe :
Can I suggest that the server list filters - all, std, tbo,..., real, hard etc always stay at the top or the bottom of the screen, rather than jumping around depending on how many servers are found. Right at the bottom seems like a good place (i.e. as if the server list was full, but even when it isn't). I know it isn't a 'bug', but it did strike me as annoying.

I was about to suggest it too couple of days ago
Also the cars with long names (FBM, BF1) seem to have different letter spacing / font sizes if you switch through (not selected, yes, no)
Thanks for the testing.

These are valid points, but it would only be show stoppers that would stop the show right now, as we are uploading and preparing our low-key announcement at the moment.

Does the multiple views system still work ok?
Quote from Scawen :Thanks for the testing.

These are valid points, but it would only be show stoppers that would stop the show right now, as we are uploading and preparing our low-key announcement at the moment.

Can i ask what u mean by 'low-key announcement'? Is it (i hope :P) a possible release date for S3 or all the new stuff we expecting.?
so, if i am on Z24

i need to back to Z

and put the Z-Z25?

thats all?
Quote from Neto_r :so, if i am on Z24

i need to back to Z

and put the Z-Z25?

thats all?

No, you can update Z24 to Z25.

i need to back to Z

and put the Z-Z25?

thats all?

No

If you are on Z24 start up LFS, choose multiplayer and you will be confronted with a download page. Choose your mirror, Download and then restart LFS. All done!

i need to back to Z

and put the Z-Z25?

thats all?

I was on Z24. I downloaded Z22 to Z25 and now everything works great
awesome... ready on Z25

Thanks !!

im gonna test it
Quote from J03130 :Can i ask what u mean by 'low-key announcement'? Is it (i hope :P) a possible release date for S3 or all the new stuff we expecting.?

I think it's just a Z25 announcement.
Edit: Nevermind my external came unplugged :S
Attached images
LFSerror.JPG
lfserror2.JPG
Quote from Scawen :Thanks for the testing.

Does the multiple views system still work ok?

Fair enough - add them to your list

Didn't try multiple views, as I only use a single monitor at home... okay, tried it now anyway, and it seems to 'work', but of course it looks silly on a single monitor.
Quote from Scawen :Does the multiple views system still work ok?

Works here. (triplehead)
Quote from J03130 :Can i ask what u mean by 'low-key announcement'? Is it (i hope :P) a possible release date for S3 or all the new stuff we expecting.?

No, this announcement is about Z25, what you have been testing.

It's low key, meaning we aren't going to jump around and sing our praises, as we know people are really waiting for the new physics and the Scirocco!
Patch is working great Scawen, no problems here.
Quote from Byku :Patch is working great Scawen, no problems here.

Yea, the same here
Love you work, keep it up!

(Everything works here, no problems at all)
Quote from Scawen :No, this announcement is about Z25, what you have been testing.

It's low key, meaning we aren't going to jump around and sing our praises, as we know people are really waiting for the new physics and the Scirocco!

Ok, then we will respond with low-key excitement as we are really waiting for the new ph...
No bugs/problems at this end.
Error with auto-updater (from Z24, so maybe that's why?)

Live for Speed Restarter:
Could not extract: LFS_PATCH_Z22_TO_Z25.exe
It's because the UAC protection in Windows Vista/7, you must run the updater as admin, or extract the file manually

No problems here
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z22 / Z25 (online compatible)
(492 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG