The online racing simulator
G25
(10 posts, started )
#1 - Shine
G25
Hi all, after a little break i re-installed LFS 8] and my G25, the problem is that when driving in a straight line or at a complete stop the wheel jerks side to side so much so that it makes it imposible to drive at anything over 15% feedback in game and 100% in the drivers.
Any help would be appreciated 8]
what u mean by "the wheel jerks side to side"?
explain a bit more pls...?
I have found that my g25 has so much play in the gearing that its sloppier that a big wet sloppy thing.
I'm not sure that is your problem but it sound like its hardware I hope I'm wrong.

Take care
John
i dont think its hardware...try contacting logitech support, or upgrading the gaming software...even if there was play in the gears there would not be actual movement in the gears
When in a race, turn the wheel fully from lock to lock according to your settings. So, if you were using 360 degrees, turn it 180 in each direction. That could solve your problem.
Quote from john_rees :I have found that my g25 has so much play in the gearing that its sloppier that a big wet sloppy thing.
I'm not sure that is your problem but it sound like its hardware I hope I'm wrong.

Take care
John

Look in your LFS options for something called "Steering Analogie Smooth" or something along those lines (sorry, haven't played LFS in a while so don't know the exact name.) and make sure the value is set to 0.00, as it is set to 1.00 as default.

Putting this setting at 0.00 will turn up the responsiveness of the wheel alot.

Hope this has helped.

@ the OP. Make sure your wheel is setup correctly. It sounds like it could be either a FFB issue (i.e, too much, so that it is trying to counter act what you do, or maybe the FFB is reversed) or it could be a deadzone issue.

I hope you are able to resolve it.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Look in your LFS options for something called "Steering Analogie Smooth" or something along those lines (sorry, haven't played LFS in a while so don't know the exact name.) and make sure the value is set to 0.00, as it is set to 1.00 as default.

Putting this setting at 0.00 will turn up the responsiveness of the wheel alot.

You don't mean "Turning Compensation", do you? 'Cause if you do, you are wrong Setting it to 0 will not improve responsiveness at all.
Quote from obsolum :You don't mean "Turning Compensation", do you? 'Cause if you do, you are wrong Setting it to 0 will not improve responsiveness at all.

No. If i meant "wheel turn compensation", then i would have said "wheel turn compensation".

There is a setting called Analogue Steer Smooth or something like that. It basically smooths the steering for people using a joypad, but it is obviously not needed when using a wheel.

G25
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG