The online racing simulator
Quote from danowat :I am thinking Wednesday evenings, weekends are bad for me.

What car class(es) were you thinking?
Quote from AstroBoy :What car class(es) were you thinking?

Something RWD preferably, maybe saloon class or something similar.
That's harsh, actually that's a bit low in my opinion.
-
(AstroBoy) DELETED by AstroBoy
you might just as well try, they probably will take it off due to copyright restrictions, or any sort of excuse they can find.
Im just wondering if any oficcial song list?
Quote from JJ72 :That's harsh, actually that's a bit low in my opinion.

Indeed. And to quote a guy from the F3 Forums, what if the logo is of the French Connection UK company? FCUK. Offensive?

Stupid......
my mustang and my gt3 rs damn i wish i hadnt sold that gt3 rs it was so awesome
Attached images
mustang.jpg
gt3.jpg
I knew my idea would catch on. First there was me with the crazy Yaris, and now this. The cheek of it

Incidentally, there's a replay of me running a quick A-spec race on my Storefront that shows just how amazing - and twitchy - that little Yaris is.
Quote from Dajmin :I knew my idea would catch on. First there was me with the crazy Yaris, and now this. The cheek of it

Incidentally, there's a replay of me running a quick A-spec race on my Storefront that shows just how amazing - and twitchy - that little Yaris is.

I've not watched the replay yet. Did you give the Yaris the MR2 engine and make it rear wheel drive?

I had a little idea for a paintjob for that. Based on the Aygo Crazy, I was gonna call the Yaris the 'YarIts Crazy' using a similar paintjob to the Aygo. Just a shame we can't move the engine to the back in the Yaris.

Luke.S, I gifted you the Focus paintjob earlier, hope you like it. I've had a few people buy it already.
I really, really want this game now :'(
Nope, I think it's still on the stock 1.8 engine. As I said earlier though, it had to be turned RWD or it would just flail around instead of turning. Could use wider tyres though - the 225s don't really cut it.

The Yaris Ninja, brought to you by Dajtek. Inventors of crazy sh*t that nobody in their right mind would ever use.
omg guyz it is tuesday that means the game came out and i can go get it it is so awesome that it came out and i am really excited about forza 3 and i cant wait to go pick it up because it came out today and that means i can go pick it up since it came out and i am so excited that it came out and i am going to pick it up today so i can play it because it came out today so later i'm going to go to the store and pick it up so i can pick it up and play since it came out today and today is the day it came out and im excited cause it came out and i get to go pick it up because it came out and im excited about that because today is tuesday and it came out today.
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :omg guyz it is tuesday that means the game came out and i can go get it it is so awesome that it came out and i am really excited about forza 3 and i cant wait to go pick it up because it came out today and that means i can go pick it up since it came out and i am so excited that it came out and i am going to pick it up today so i can play it because it came out today so later i'm going to go to the store and pick it up so i can pick it up and play since it came out today and today is the day it came out and im excited cause it came out and i get to go pick it up because it came out and im excited about that because today is tuesday and it came out today.

Cool story bro!
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :omg guyz it is tuesday that means the game came out and i can go get it it is so awesome that it came out and i am really excited about forza 3 and i cant wait to go pick it up because it came out today and that means i can go pick it up since it came out and i am so excited that it came out and i am going to pick it up today so i can play it because it came out today so later i'm going to go to the store and pick it up so i can pick it up and play since it came out today and today is the day it came out and im excited cause it came out and i get to go pick it up because it came out and im excited about that because today is tuesday and it came out today.

Did it come out today? Are you going to get it today? Are you going to play it today?

That hurt my brain and eyes
Hope this thread gets locked soon...
My £17.99 Logitech DriveFX arrived just now,

First Impressions - Better than I expected, wheel feels tiny since im used to using a G25, pedals were super weak, abit of foam fixed that , I need to get used to it first, but its great for the price and works great with Forza 3, the wheels 'Fake' FFB feels fine, it feels like a DFP minus the 900 rotation

Will post a more in-depth review after ive used it more
Quote from lukelfs :My £17.99 Logitech DriveFX arrived just now,

First Impressions - Better than I expected, wheel feels tiny since im used to using a G25, pedals were super weak, abit of foam fixed that , I need to get used to it first, but its great for the price and works great with Forza 3, the wheels 'Fake' FFB feels fine, it feels like a DFP minus the 900 rotation

Will post a more in-depth review after ive used it more

The wheel looks pretty much the same as the FFEX which I used for a few years before getting a G25. If more people reckon it's worth getting I might bite the bullet too, along with a RGB to monitor connector so I can then put the wheel on the desk.
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by Shadowww
Good job Shadow, saying the exact same thing after someone else said it. Only you said it with an irritatingly large image.

Moron.
Quote from beefyman666 :The wheel looks pretty much the same as the FFEX which I used for a few years before getting a G25. If more people reckon it's worth getting I might bite the bullet too, along with a RGB to monitor connector so I can then put the wheel on the desk.

Yeah, the only thing thats bad imo are the pedals, I need to find a more permanent solution for them , foam doesnt quite work lol ,

Anyone up for a cruise on Fujimi Kaido? Im online now,
Quote from lukelfs :Yeah, the only thing thats bad imo are the pedals, I need to find a more permanent solution for them , foam doesnt quite work lol ,

Anyone up for a cruise on Fujimi Kaido? Im online now,

If the pedals are the same as the FFEX's ones, then yes they will be shit.

For less than £20, I think I can put up with them.

I'll join you online later on after dinner.
just about to go and pick up my LCE

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG