The online racing simulator
Create A Cruise City
(84 posts, started )
That's not the point. The point is that to play these games (as in the EXE, it looks for Steam to be running to verify that this can be run), which is DRM as it means I can't go play it anywhere I want (except with Steam, it truly is play wherever and whenever as long as you can log in and install the games, but I digress).

Your petty arguments though about nonexistant points (what games you own.. heck, I can get that from anyone Steam Community page even) seem to show that you don't know what you're talking about and are yet again just trying to cause arguments and stir shit.

Well congrats, your stirring spoon is pretty large, but just make sure you clean your hands, else you'll have shit on your face.

/thread.

Quote from dawesdust_12 : (what games you own.. heck, I can get that from anyone Steam Community page even)

LFS, HL2DM, NBA 2k9. Everything else got deleted after <24 hours of play. Oh also CS:Source, but I got it for free (a friend gifted it to me on Steam). All other games I play are free. (For example, Urban Terror).
**New Thread**(from post 14-30)
The new future in LFS forum!!!
Adding a subthread in a suggestion thread, a subthread about pirated/hack games!!!

-----------
In this huge chaos i agree with Dawesdust and TVE
Doing bad things will never be good at least for some"one", may it's good for self.

Honestly, I didn't buy all games stored in my PC. But I try not to hurt the developers by buying all games I love and currently playing and I'm sure I will buy more if I could afford them. Lucky, I only play games I love. LFS is one of them too.

ps. I'm regarding this topic. Why wouldn't you make a new threat to debate for legit ones vs pirated ones.
If that^ is for me,then

If you think that I make a debate you lost your humor sense.... if you read better you will see that I am sarcasm the post after 14 that is totally off-topic.....

Again if that is for me
Quote from dawesdust_12 :*puts on idea destruction gloves*

Not gonna happen, as LFS is a racing simulator. The cruise filter is to simply get rid of the riff-raff from the racers. Additionally the LFS graphics engine isn't capable of rendering a track with multiple routes, making your city pretty dull with 1 set of roads in a circle... It's like we don't even have one of those.

Oh wait, South City.

Why would we give people who haven't contributed to LFS even more content. the demo is simply to test LFS to see if you're willing to give some money. Not as a full game for free. If you want more content, pay some ****ing money.

/thread.

Dude! Not All Racers in LFS has money to have fun with S2! We people who really want to have S2 but can't have to suffer with crashers and noobs to just play on a single track! Can you Figure how boring it is everyday just wishing that you could have S2 For 2-3 days! It is pretty sad for those who are unfortunate to suffer just bcos they cant contribute to LFS... You are so lucky to have money to contribute to LFS. You should at least give a damn about others who really want to but cant. your like boasting around saying "ooo I got S2 And those who dont contribute MUST suffer" sorry if this was a bit to straight forward but i am very pissed with people like you... Sorry for my bad Language (as in bad words)
Yes, except LFS isn't a charity, it's a business. If you have money to pay for the software licence, then you get the right to access more content, if you don't... then that's too bad for you.

LFS is already far too generous as a demo with no time limits, annoying screens, access to all features. Asking for more content is a real kick in the face as what have you conributed to the developers?

Exactly, Nothing.

Quote from LILSTIG :Dude! Not All Racers in LFS has money to have fun with S2! We people who really want to have S2 but can't have to suffer with crashers and noobs to just play on a single track! Can you Figure how boring it is everyday just wishing that you could have S2 For 2-3 days! It is pretty sad for those who are unfortunate to suffer just bcos they cant contribute to LFS... You are so lucky to have money to contribute to LFS. You should at least give a damn about others who really want to but cant. your like boasting around saying "ooo I got S2 And those who dont contribute MUST suffer" sorry if this was a bit to straight forward but i am very pissed with people like you... Sorry for my bad Language (as in bad words)

I tried to have enough money to buy. My known person wasn't able to buy too, he couldn't afford it with his income rate(we live in Thailand). But he saves 10-20baht/day(1USD = 33baht) and now he got S2 License and even Logitech DFP.

Unlimited time to try any games or softwares with limited content is the solution for ones who cannot afford the full version. Atleast you still be able to play LFS til now.

Ones who want something that they couldn't afford should try hardest or harder from what they are doing and get what they really need.
#59 - LJF
I would buy 5 licenses for this feature. If only ....

Seriously, this would be incredible. Though I don't think it should be available for those dirt demo users
Quote from LILSTIG :Dude! Not All Racers in LFS has money to have fun with S2! We people who really want to have S2 but can't have to suffer with crashers and noobs to just play on a single track! Can you Figure how boring it is everyday just wishing that you could have S2 For 2-3 days! It is pretty sad for those who are unfortunate to suffer just bcos they cant contribute to LFS... You are so lucky to have money to contribute to LFS. You should at least give a damn about others who really want to but cant. your like boasting around saying "ooo I got S2 And those who dont contribute MUST suffer" sorry if this was a bit to straight forward but i am very pissed with people like you... Sorry for my bad Language (as in bad words)

Hey, kiddo. It's called Saving a few cent's everyday. Well it might take some time but the only thing you guys that want S1/S2/S3 and can't afford to buy it at once have to do.

So in an attempt to end the money discussion for lfs I say to the Demo folks,
Take some time saving. I had to do the same and it was worth it all in the end.
#61 - col
Sorry, back Off Topic again :(
Quote from zeugnimod :
Tomorrow, I will steal a Ferrari. After all, I wouldn't have paid a cent for it. Nothing bad in that, right?

Oh dear :doh: that argument has probably harmed the 'anti-piracy' cause more than any other single thing.
If you want an analogy that is accurate and involves a Ferrari it would be something like this:

What if you got a visit from an amazing scientist who travelled back in time from the future and gave you a cool machine that can replicate objects (just like in star trek).
So you use your machine to scan and replicate a Ferrari that you see parked in the street - without damaging the original in any way. Nothing bad in that, right?

And there's the problem - many folks would say that there ISN'T anything wrong with that !

The real argument against using unlicensed software has to be realistic and robust before it has a chance to change the minds of the ignorant and unintelligent (unfortunately, it's probably too subtle for most of their tiny little brains).

Calling the end user of un-licenced software a 'pirate' is also just ridiculous. The pirates are the guys down the market selling copied stuff, and the ones with websites full of free downloads that generate revenue through advertising - they are taking money out of the pockets of the developers.

What folks like Shadowww need to consider is that people like him who (claim) that they wouldn't pay so the developers are losing nothing, are boosting the advertising revenue for these true pirates by frequenting their sites. In turn, the pirates supply others who WOULD buy the original games if they weren't available from pirates. In that way he IS depriving honest developers of money for their work.

It is not the same as stealing a car, but it is depriving honest developers, and it does harm the industry.
Quote from EmOkId95 :Since there are cruise severs on S2 and demo. I was thinking if it is possible for you to make a City, not a city track but a City. Don't have to be Big but not too small though. It's for cruising working traffic lights, buildings, cafe, hospital, houses. Make it close to real life. Don't have to be a real city. because on the racing tracks i don't find the fun of cruising and using the signal lights. I think a cruising city would be fun. And please allow demo users to use the map.

Thanks

you're emo, their for your opinion is null and void.
You're ****ing stupid, THEREFORE your opinion doesn't matter as it's retarded.

Actually, I think you should move to Texas, you'd either fit right in, or get executed for standing out as being retarded.

/thread.

Well couldnt there be an open route south city? I mean tbh it's all modeled already right.
Limitations of the graphics engine can only handle 1 route.
I see. Also if u want a city make 1 in AU1... theres all sorts of things u can do.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Well couldnt there be an open route south city? I mean tbh it's all modeled already right.

Only one route is modeled at time. Try driving in other routes and you fall in to hell.
Quote from Bmxtwins :I see. Also if u want a city make 1 in AU1... theres all sorts of things u can do.

A sollution would be a 5x or 10x as big autocross area.. imo that shouldn't be too hard to make. Depends if the game engine can handle that.
Not that I want it, but... couldn't a "open city" map be like autocross/car park, with no route at all?

Sorry if I'm talking shit, I'm just curious.
You think of a wider autocross area, with solid objects as buldings and such? I am not sure.. would be kind of cool if Scawen had take some minutes to tell us what the engine is capable of, and what's not. Then we wouldn't need all these speculations
hi i want to know how to make a cruise game like so you can earn money and do jobs and a safe area that sort of game Please let me know if you can show me or tell me Thank You
Quote from MotorMick :hi i want to know how to make a cruise game like so you can earn money and do jobs and a safe area that sort of game Please let me know if you can show me or tell me Thank You

There's a tutorial right here bro.
Click me
how to you make a cruise game so like other people can get jobs and stuff like that if you know please let me know
Quote from EmOkId95 :Since there are cruise severs on S2 and demo. I was thinking if it is possible for you to make a City, not a city track but a City. Don't have to be Big but not too small though. It's for cruising working traffic lights, buildings, cafe, hospital, houses. Make it close to real life. Don't have to be a real city. because on the racing tracks i don't find the fun of cruising and using the signal lights. I think a cruising city would be fun. And please allow demo users to use the map.

Thanks

How do you make a cruise game i want to make one so people need to get jobs like that but i need somehelp on doing how many mile you done go near hay stack then come up with food drinks and job how do you do that if you know please let me know Thank You

Create A Cruise City
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG