The online racing simulator
(Un)luckily the end of the school quarter is coming around next week and I need to be home from swim team practice, giving me the perfect oppurtunity tommorow to head into town and get myself a copy.
Just finished a shitty paintjob for the Focus. Would've done it on the SVT Focus but the lines of the car were wrong for the one I was trying to make. Larry learner in an ST instead.

It's on my storefront for 3k, but I can gift it to you lot if you want it.
That looks brill!
Quote from danowat :Yeah, was good fun mate, just wish I had more time, rather than grabbing a quick race inbetween hollyoaks and eastbenders!!!!

Been fiddling with the livery editor, this is my R3 class racer, what ya think?

that is freaking sweet
Quote from spankmeyer :What's wrong with it? I'm still an ass even if I had a better mic.

Oh and thanks for races tonight! The last Land Rover road movie was a bit too much though...

Last night someone said your mic broke when you stopped talking, so I was assuming that was the case!
Moar pictures! :rally_dri

Nice 944. but paintjob ruined it
i am thinking about what my R3 race car will be.. since you can paint race cars now.
ahh... i envy so much you guys.... i got RROD... cant play....

/cuts himself, then suicide
My R3 Superdry mustang is on my storefront if anyone fancies it.

I've left plenty of room on it for sponser logos
Quote from JJ72 :Nice paintjob. but 944 ruined it

Uh oh!

Very nice pics jibber, that Toyota pic looks amazing.
I am thinking about the idea of organising a racing league for FM3, mainly for LFS'ers.

Anyone up for it?, a race a week, possibly spec racing, haven't made up my mind yet.
This Forza game looks very good and fun, i hope gt5 also will have paintjob things and engine swap.
All of you preordered Forza 3 or what?
Quote from danowat :I am thinking about the idea of organising a racing league for FM3, mainly for LFS'ers.

Anyone up for it?, a race a week, possibly spec racing, haven't made up my mind yet.

That would be awsome
Quote from beefyman666 :Just finished a shitty paintjob for the Focus. Would've done it on the SVT Focus but the lines of the car were wrong for the one I was trying to make. Larry learner in an ST instead.

It's on my storefront for 3k, but I can gift it to you lot if you want it.

o0 yes please
Quote from PioneerLv :All of you preordered Forza 3 or what?

I got my copy the day it came out.

Just completed my second enduro race, so much fun

Though i might be strange, but i find racing on hard getting past the damn other races is a tad harder then usal but once your past them you just gap them without even trying.
And do you always start from the middle of the grid? I want to start from pole already.
Quote from danowat :I am thinking about the idea of organising a racing league for FM3, mainly for LFS'ers.

Would love to, but it would really depend on when the races were. And you know that with me taking part, nobody else would come last
Quote from Dajmin :Would love to, but it would really depend on when the races were. And you know that with me taking part, nobody else would come last

I defo +1 this Although I can't really do weekends at the moment which might make it a bit tricky.
Quote from AstroBoy :I got my copy the day it came out.

Just completed my second enduro race, so much fun

Though i might be strange, but i find racing on hard getting past the damn other races is a tad harder then usal but once your past them you just gap them without even trying.
And do you always start from the middle of the grid? I want to start from pole already.

Ups, dooh, I forgot that Forza Motorsport 3 comes out today, must haaave YAYAYA!
Quote from Dajmin :Would love to, but it would really depend on when the races were. And you know that with me taking part, nobody else would come last

I am thinking Wednesday evenings, weekends are bad for me.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG