The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15578 posts, closed, started )
how lucky can you get

EDIT: was the price right? whats it got for milage? does it need work?
Quote from logitekg25 :how hard can you work

EDIT: was the price right? whats it got for milage? does it need work?

Edited.

Anyway, that's a great car you've got there, Matrixi. Is it still stock?
i was refering to the 'dream came true today'
nice one toni

such a shame theres none of those with lhd
RHD isn't that bad, driving in the narrow city roads was scary until I got used to figuring out the boundaries of the car. It was more embarassing going back to my LHD Mitsubishi, as I kept switching on the windscreen wipers every time I meant to indicate I'm turning!

It's 99% stock, only got catback exhaust on it and some minor things. That's more or less how I will keep it too. Getting it registered is the very first thing to do.
those controls are switched too? or is it just you being used to bmw who for no other reason than to be annoying used to do things differently

i imagine being rhd can get a bit nasty when youre stuck behind a lorry and unable to see and to unleash the im told pretty awesome engine in that thing

i think you should get rid of the fartcan... ruins an otherwise perfectly good untinkered with car
Usually (in the UK at least) the indicators are on the left.

Although on my car (for no real reason) it's reversed.
Looks a bit weird on those little rims Othervise, it's very nice indeed.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Looks a bit weird on those little rims Othervise, it's very nice indeed.

It looks fine with the stock rims. Just 4x4 height, needs to be lowered and it'd look better
Quote from Klutch :It looks fine with the stock rims. Just 4x4 height, needs to be lowered and it'd look better

Yeah that's what I wanted to say.
We finally needed a safe, reliable family car..but you know me, I want it to be fun. I figured I was stuck looking for a Euro, but the 2010 Taurus SHO caught my eye, I test drove it and fell in love. Traded in our other family car (Saab Aero 9-5)

Here she is:

Two of the many reasons I took this car. There are a great many, and I got a fantastic deal. I have no pics, no cam, will upload asap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... fPs9c&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... 2HNpM&feature=related

It's great, all wheel drive, I can limit the speed of the car if anyone else drives it, any a million other features, the Microsoft Sync is just great, I drive this more than my other babies.
Why are all American cars always given the wrong year...?

(pro-tip - your car isn't from the future).
Not this guy again....
Erm, is yours automatic too?
All 3 posts to me? I'm not sure but I'll address as so, if not my bad.

Quote from Jakg :Why are all American cars always given the wrong year...?

(pro-tip - your car isn't from the future).

Don’t follow the first part, and certainly not the second, maybe not directed toward me.

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Not this guy again....

Don’t even start, please.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Erm, is yours automatic too?

Eh, they're all 6 speed auto's. The other posts are a little confusing.
Quote from DHRammstein :All 3 posts to me? Eh, they're all 6 speed auto's. The other posts I don't follow.

The other post wasn't directed at you specifically, but I don't understand why American cars are always given next years number - i.e. if thats the 2010 Ford Taurus you shouldn't be able to buy it 'till next year.
Quote from Jakg :The other post wasn't directed at you specifically, but I don't understand why American cars are always given next years number - i.e. if thats the 2010 Ford Taurus you shouldn't be able to buy it 'till next year.

It's a marketing tool. Stupid really, nothing more than the auto industry trying to make you feel good about having a car that's as new as possible, at least that's how it was explained to me.

No worry I'm well aware it's not from the future Good question though, I've never given it much thought because I'm so used to it.
You posted 2 different Taurus's. One looks like a concept.

Not like it matters though, as that car is ugly as sin. I'm a huge Ford fan, but you americans can't design cars for shit.

And the drag race against the Audi is just marketing crap. Comparing a Twin Turbo V6 against a N/A V8 is a little unfair, and the video seems to be bullshit, as in some shots, the Taurus is on par with the Audi, then the Ford just shoots off. It's all a load of bullcrap.
Oh wow, look at that! Just went to the Audi website. I can get a 2010. How stupid is that selling a car of the future in 2009...

Hmm, Honda, looks like I can buy a 2010 there too.

Volkwagon? Yup, 2010 models again. And it's only 2009....

These are the cars that are going to be sold for the 2010 model year. How is that difficult to understand?

And Nathan_French, what car have you designed? I'd like to see it. Why do you all make such stupid comments? Quite frankly, Audi has some butt ugly cars for the 2010 lineup. Then again, you didn't exactly design an Audi, nor did any US member here design any Ford, Chevy, or Dodge vehicle.
Is it difficult to understand? No.

Does it make any sense AT ALL? No.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :
And the drag race against the Audi is just marketing crap. Comparing a Twin Turbo V6 against a N/A V8 is a little unfair, and the video seems to be bullshit, as in some shots, the Taurus is on par with the Audi, then the Ford just shoots off. It's all a load of bullcrap.

It's terribly bad marketing and possibly plain illegal if you state false claims about your product. While it may be pointless to compare N/A to Turbo, the point they are trying to make is that smaller capacity can provide equal or better performance of a larger engine. I'm going to pull this straight out my ass, but I think Americans are used to bigger is better and they are trying to turn them around with this.

The advert shows a story of a test, it doesn't claim it's the actual footage of the test. It's like how Top Gear adds bits of footage in their races that were shot on the way back home.
The worst part of all of that niceness on your car DHRamstein is.
It has Microsoft crap in it??!!

I'm sorry but your car will BSOD and you'll have a fatal CTD.
Better take the Ford GT for a spin then.

I think it's a nice car.... Maybe just lots of jeallousy in this thread

/me goes play Forza Motorsport 3
I have the best car in the world, I love it so much. It drives like having sex with a girl, It screams like having anal sex. It has 6 huge breasts with capacity of 2,5L. I will not forget about the huge ass of it (rwd). She was build in 1992 and had like about 210k min's of sex in total.

Bmw 325i e36 "92 coupe (black colour with cheap rims on it) New rims when I have the money for them...
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15578 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG