The online racing simulator
yea, don't like the Great Britain car tags.. USA ALL THE WAY
Quote from Sarge9191 :yea, don't like the Great Britain car tags.. USA ALL THE WAY

This isn't a Nationality war......Maybe other flags will get added. But my guess is Scawen did the GB 1st because he himself is British. Think about it.
Or the fact we had the GB plate colours already? Can see where your coming from though, i wouldn't even drive a car with USA printed on the back
My wheels are white. Check if you're using modded reflections and they're changing the color of the wheels.

Quote from J03130 :This isn't a Nationality war......Maybe other flags will get added. But my guess is Scawen did the GB 1st because he himself is British. Think about it.

Or because of Scirocco.
Quote from hotmail :if you try it with a normal LFS Z, is it allowing you too unlock in that version ?

(just asking because i dont have this problem:shy

It also doesn't let me unlock in normal patch Z
Quote from Velociround :My wheels are white. Check if you're using modded reflections and they're changing the color of the wheels.

Or because of Scirocco.

possibly, none of us will know for sure until we all see the finished product...would be nice if there was a "choose flag" option to. or if it puts your flag on the plate depending on where u put ur from like on these forums.
On the first post, it states that patch z22 is compatible with online patch z, yet the only servers I can find online are z21 and z22. I can post a pic of it if necessary.

All I do before I go to online is open lfs and click on multiplayer. Click open list of hosts and the only ones that comes up are z21 and z22.

Any reason?

Thanks,
Shashdev
Yes, you see the TCP thing in the lower right? Make that enabled and all the hosts will show up.
Quote from pik_d :Yes, you see the TCP thing in the lower right? Make that enabled and all the hosts will show up.

Thanks a lot! Worked perfectly.

Thanks,
Shashdev
Could you explain how you made it faster?
Maybe noobs like me has issues knowing

I'm talking to Scawen of course
Quote from aroX123 :Could you explain how you made it faster?
Maybe noobs like me has issues knowing

I'm talking to Scawen of course

This post is were it started...

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1283799

It now takes about 8 sec to bring up a list of 150 hosts for me from Australia, in the past that would take upwards of 40+ sec (seemed like an eternity when you are waiting) and to list 400+ host would take several minutes, something that I always avoided

The big question is how many extra hours race time will that give me in an average year!?
Nice, thats quite awsome
It goes like 5 times faster than normal, awsome
Quote from Velociround :My wheels are white. Check if you're using modded reflections and they're changing the color of the wheels.

Or because of Scirocco.

i dont have any mods

"I" button is not full ignition off right?
or how works ignition in lfs?
im kinda liking this
Attached images
lfs_00001046.jpg
Deleted <--- because people cant seem too think straid!!!!!!!!!
omg hotmal..
that old lfs and not modifided exe...
#218 - Dmt
Quote from hotmail :have you ever checked the rules on this forum:

He doesn't releases modification to Live for Speed exe, slowpoke.

If so you havent read nr.5:

So, Feel free to post it where ever you want but probely not on this forum!!!

Are you sure its a mod? I would say its some kind of bug

The only modification there is an edited rim .dds

Also, great patch. Keep em coming if you got any more
Quote from Scawen :Yes there were some minor updates to the XR cars that also came along with the new wheels.

The rear lights were updated as well.

will all cars except SS have that in Z23? or will it be S3?

thx for the patch

MattsterGT

P.S gd idea to do it XR, you got lots of drifters driving them more than RB4...but will it be different numberplates for different countries? then you could have all kinds of plates!!!
#224 - Dmt
They look smooth to me. I sped it up to 0.250 looks really smooth.

Try vsync'ed at 60Hz maybe that will help you out. You're running at 50Hz in that video.

Actually I think he wants it for ultra-slow-mo video.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z22 / Z25 (online compatible)
(492 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG