The online racing simulator
Just added a few of you on XBL (p4blo32), got Forza on fri but I've been away all weekend so will start playing tomorrow, look forward to racing with you guys
Quote from spankmeyer :I lost VOIP after I accidentally the whole server. The headset did work when I tested in the dashboard after the session. Some connection bug.

BTW is the VOIP sound level really, really low? I can barely hear anyone mid-game.

The MS headsets are really bad, so everyone usually sounds quiet even with the volume up full. I heard everyone clearly tonight except for Jack.

Definately up for more shenanigans soon!
the wireless headset pwns
Quote from Luke.S :the wireless headset pwns

I got told it was really crap, doesn't keep connected for long. It sounded very clear though, I heard you over everyone else. Either its the headset or your big mouth.
Quote from beefyman666 :I got told it was really crap, doesn't keep connected for long. It sounded very clear though, I heard you over everyone else. Either its the headset or your big mouth.

who ever said it is crap is a liar.
It lasts for hours none stop use and doesn't lose connection at all. And yes it was the headset.
My wireless headset is great, expect I can't have my chatpad plugged in at the same time
the Official 360 wireless headset is crap, i had 2 and the batteries completely died on both of them and MS just refused to do anything about it
Why is every ****ing youtube video of Forza 3 drifting
Quote from Smurfen :couldnt resist it anymore... ordered a xblox elite forza 3 and the cheap logitech wheel

When you recieve it, can you tell me how the wheel is?

Thanks
Quote from lukelfs :When you recieve it, can you tell me how the wheel is?

Thanks

Yes im also curious about it
Thats actually a brilliant idea!

Would look great on Fujimi Kaido.
KIDS - Fiat Abarth 131 is bucketloads of fun. Standard, or with its 2.0L engine modified up to a Supercharged weapon. Turbo ruins it.

900+kW Veyron = quick, but too heavy to corner properly against real race cars.

GT3 RS modified up to top spec is so much fun and the SOUND oh.....my.......god.

Whats next - 1983 Audi Quattro V10 Twin turbo build
Quote from senn :KIDS - Fiat Abarth 131 is bucketloads of fun. Standard, or with its 2.0L engine modified up to a Supercharged weapon. Turbo ruins it.

Left my 131 pretty standard, just made it my nice F class. Gonna try the Alfa GTA Stradale soon, that looks like it would be on par with the 131.

Talking of Alfa's, just took this pic of the 8C which I think is tasty.

The little 131 Fiat <3 Me and a mate were racing them @ Fujimi Kaido they're just so chuckable even standard Bit slow tho (3rd gear when standard is about the limit!)

We found that the AE86 with the original engine worked + supercharger
and the 131 Fiat with original engine, worked + supercharger
both with suspension etc etc are a pretty good fun combo for Fujimi race battles (or drift i would imagine too heh)
Been playing this the whole weekend...

Here's a few of my first pics (and "work in progress" paintjobs):

I love it!
jibber
do you have that first picture in high res for a desktop backround?
Just wondering how do i share my pictures i take? I want to join in on the fun.
Quote from mutt107 :jibber
do you have that first picture in high res for a desktop backround?

They look like crap in high res.
Quote from AstroBoy :Just wondering how do i share my pictures i take? I want to join in on the fun.

When you take a picture, it'll ask you if you want to upload it to your storefront. Click yes and it'll be on your Forza page.

Bare in mind you only have 18 slots for pictures so once you've saved them on your PC, remove them from your storefront.
Cheers beefy

My little newly created paintjob, could be better but its a start.
Attached images
JMG3501.jpg
Looking good AstroBoy, not sure about the pink window tint though.

Have a nice shot of the E92 M3 GT2 I won a few level ups ago. Think it was level 31 or 32 I won it.

I need to start some work on my own paintjob. I keep getting frustrated with the shapes and stuff on Forza. I demand a way to export files you create in Photoshop.
I'm interested in Forza but I don't buy it because it won't work with my DFP. I'm assuming most of you play LFS with a DFP or G25.

So, what the heck are you using to play Forza?
Quote from beefyman666 :I need to start some work on my own paintjob. I keep getting frustrated with the shapes and stuff on Forza. I demand a way to export files you create in Photoshop.

I totally agree about photoshop nice pic

Btw does anyone have a list of cars you get given when you level up?
Xbox 360 controller. I'll be ****ed if i'm buying and MS wheel/Fanatec JUST for Forza. It's a good game, but not worth paying a couple hundred for a crap wheel to play it.

EDIT: Re carlist - I know u get a Race Spec Lexus SC430 for level 39. Only because i JUST got it :P Theres a Veyron earlier, alfa something...yeah cars.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG