The online racing simulator
I was really bored and after Loko's renders decided to make one by myself

What do you think guys? Any suggestions for improvements?
nice one Aidas! \o/
Quote from iFastLT :I was really bored and after Loko's renders decided to make one by myself

Nice but, something is telling me that i know this wheel
Quote from iFastLT :I was really bored and after Loko's renders decided to make one by myself

Looks great man! Maybe a better reflection would be nice.

Well u can change the enviroment. For example: At Night with headlights on.
Quote from leonardo555 :Nice but, something is telling me that i know this wheel

Ye ye, that's your wheels! Thanks, they're awesom!
Quote from Loko VEN :Looks great man! Maybe a better reflection would be nice.

Well u can change the enviroment. For example: At Night with headlights on.

Yes, after making this render thought about different environment and reflections, will try to improve

Thanks guys for kind words
Nice render, but that skins ruins it. I don't like how the skin looks in this render, but in some other renders it looked quite good.
Orange Arrows Fo8 lo-res
Attached images
fo8-05.jpg
Well, it's not your best render, but I like it. The skin looks low-res and the car stands out too much from the background, looks a bit like cartoonish car on a real photo. But you chose a very good background, though...But overall, it looks very good.
To me car looks fine apart from the weird wheel alignment. You want it to be the centerpiece of the scene, so it should stand out from the backround.

And speaking of backround, that's some ugly brickwork right there.
Just having fun with my tyre sidewall texture
Attached images
fzrvray_te37_tyres_f1_lf.png
What the hell is going on with the exhaust pipes?

Apart from that, nice!
Quote from leonardo555 :Just having fun with my tyre sidewall texture

Looks really nice, just exhaust pipes are a bit too long
Quote from iFastLT :Looks really nice, just exhaust pipes are a bit too long

you and...
Quote from DevilDare :What the hell is going on with the exhaust pipes?

Apart from that, nice!

you, are right.

but i'm tired to make a new exhaust =/
this one i just a test i did, it's a simple cilinder.

but i'm gonna fix it.

thanks for comment anyway.
better?
Attached images
fzrvray_te37_tyres_f1_2_lf.png
IMO, they stick out too much, but it's better yes. Also your rear lights don't seem to have a color.
Quote from Bose321 :IMO, they stick out too much, but it's better yes. Also your rear lights don't seem to have a color.

no problem, i want it as it is

and the rear lights I put black to seem more bandit (i don't know if u understand)
Haha I see. You mean like badass, or like an 'mafia' car, like tinted windows, dunno how to say
smoked tail lights
Stealthy lookin'. I'd make them a little less tinted so you can still see some colour.

As for the exhausts, they do stick out a little bit but I quite like them. Damn sight better than the shit that was on the car as standard.
Quote from Bose321 :Haha I see. You mean like badass, or like an 'mafia' car, like tinted windows, dunno how to say

yeye

Quote from e2mustang :smoked tail lights

i like

Quote from beefyman666 :Stealthy lookin'. I'd make them a little less tinted so you can still see some colour.

As for the exhausts, they do stick out a little bit but I quite like them. Damn sight better than the shit that was on the car as standard.

"Stealthy lookin'" do u mean u like?

i meant they call it like that,i know u like,like borat would say:`its niiiice i like`
Nice render, leonardo.
Guys, what a problem? How to fix it? Who can help me? And please no google or search it, i'm newbie here and don`t know much 3Ds max & english.
V-Ray & 3Ds max 9
http://www.ipix.lt/images/26130981.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG