The online racing simulator
Quote from lukelfs :I wooped his ass, 200mph in that little beast ,

Decided to buy a MX5 again, this one has 300hp and its sooo easy to drive

I edited this pic in Photoshop , abit of contrast, blur and the rear lights...

[snip]

This morning was ace, Skyline vs...... RANGE ROVER.
Alrite pussies, XBL is Spankmeyer and I planned to host a gettogether starting... NOW!

General racing, dicking around and laughter promised.
Quote from spankmeyer :Alrite pussies, XBL is Spankmeyer and I planned to host a gettogether starting... NOW!

On my way, SIR.
Quote from spankmeyer :Alrite pussies, XBL is Spankmeyer and I planned to host a gettogether starting... NOW!

You mean youl make rumbling sound trough you mike again??
couldnt resist it anymore... ordered a xblox elite forza 3 and the cheap logitech wheel
Guess I need to buy gold then. :/

Quote from Chrisuu01 :That buys you one bugatti .

Got a free Bugatti as lvl 30 reward.
Quote from Smurfen :couldnt resist it anymore... ordered a xblox elite forza 3 and the cheap logitech wheel

logitech wheels don't work with xbox 360.
Just racing with some people from here,

On Nordschleife in my MX5 chasing down beefyman and someone, flipped on a curb and destroyed my car
Did someone add me earlier on XBL?

Anyways, Sedona Raceway Park. Freaking hate that circuit now..... Especially when you have to do 7 laps of it....
When I don't join a game after being invitated, I am not being rude by ignoring it!!!!.

Normally, I only tend to get a quick slot in which to play, so I just don't get the time to join in.

When I have the time, I'll be all over it!!!.
Nice one, kamkor You're using the manual clutch in that vid, right? Do you use it when racing as well?
Thanks, using clutch all the time. Kinda sucks its on a button, but better button clutch than no clutch at all.
How does it feel on the normal controller? Im thinking of buying X360+Forza3... I wish i could use my G25
Quote from Nadeo4441 :How does it feel on the normal controller? Im thinking of buying X360+Forza3... I wish i could use my G25

As good as a controller can be in a racing game IMO
Pretty fun races, thanks for everyone who showed up.

The hillclimp downhill flip-a-Land-Rover was madness.

And the hatred for my E-Type too.
Forza 3 is frickin awesome, cant turn Xbox off, been playing for 9 hours?
Drift wise, FM3 was quite a big disappointment for me. Oversteer felt much more catchable and natural in FM2. Sometimes when drifting at Kaido, I get really weird tankslappers when I try to end the drift, but the game steer smoothing still keeps counter steering and as a result, my car meets the track walls rather fast.

I can't stop but to feel that T10 have taken two steps forward, three steps back in certain areas of the game. Collecting/upgrading cars is still great however, just not too sure about the driving aspect. Gamepad controls just lack the finesse of FM2.

Very nice keyring though.
Attached images
fortsakey.jpg
Quote from spankmeyer :Pretty fun races, thanks for everyone who showed up.

LOL that was epic... I need to get me some more cars, might stick the AI driver to race for me while Im not playing

I would like to get the Logitech wheel but I reckon it will be crap lol
Quote from spankmeyer :Pretty fun races, thanks for everyone who showed up.

Was a good laugh. Shame I didn't save any replays, would've had loads of funny photos otherwise.

What happened to your headset spanky?
Quote from beefyman666 :Was a good laugh. Shame I didn't save any replays, would've had loads of funny photos otherwise.

What happened to your headset spanky?

I lost VOIP after I accidentally the whole server. The headset did work when I tested in the dashboard after the session. Some connection bug.

BTW is the VOIP sound level really, really low? I can barely hear anyone mid-game.
Aw man i cant belive i missed a fun time
Oh well maybe again sometime, in the mean time illl be trying to figure out how to paint things properly lol.

Btw Kam have you notice he said rated poorly yet theres only 1 rating at 5 stars on his 90 entry thingy? I smell a controdiction.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG