The online racing simulator
Oh my god, report post, hurry *reports post three times for racism*!!11

(I am not good a writing and driving )
i lol'd so hard...first the track cutting...which he did in the begginning of one of those races...then the end was f*n the funniest thing i have ever seen

you told me you were slow
Quote from logitekg25 :i lol'd so hard...first the track cutting...which he did in the begginning of one of those races...then the end was f*n the funniest thing i have ever seen

you told me you were slow

I am slow, fat and bad at typing/driving at same time
(as you can see in the video I were trying to mock the others by writing, just to end up wrecking myself hehe)...

Also, the cutting were to avoid those crazy bastards in T1 (race before that, not sure) that just wrecked eachothers.
I love watching you race.

"Hey Tor, i'm watching you!"

"Oh Hey" *Crash*

"You failed."

Ahh... I might have to follow you to all your races, and just make you fail.. again, and again and again.

I wish you two would stop ramming each other
What the hell do you mean by -ramming- eachothers? Do you refer to the banana accident?
Quote from zeugnimod :Why is your hair so short?

The picture was taken at my 19th last January, but it's not that much longer now.

Though stop getting off topic you troll, the thread is about girlfriends!
I am not trolling
Attached images
threesome.JPG
Quote from Bawbag :Though stop getting off topic you troll, the thread is about girlfriends!

<3
Quote from The Very End :I am not trolling

(YOU WISH)
Yep, I lol'ed.

Nice one dude

edit
Quote from The Very End :What the hell do you mean by -ramming- eachothers? Do you refer to the banana accident?

Yes, that was rather unfortunate, wasn't it?
this is mine, i wish she was real
Attached images
Mine.jpg
Quote from 1993weeman :this is mine, i wish she was real

Hmh, by looking that pic I though I was in inevitable pics thread. Fail.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Hmh, by looking that pic I though I was in inevitable pics thread. Fail.

It was one of those wax models and i have to say they didn't do the best of jobs on her But they do the other ones amazing,
Quote from 1993weeman :It was one of those wax models and i have to say they didn't do the best of jobs on her But they do the other ones amazing,

I thought it was quite funny
She seems to be leaning over *hint* go from behind not the side.
Did anyone see Drunk-Chan on /b/ last night?
no
#872 - MKR
Me and Ella
Attached images
l_a3ecc9ac28e149a1b5f43cfb5f8a65f5.jpg
Quote from mookie427 :no

lurk moar
twas an epic camshow

its good to finally be the bad influence for once. as opposed to her being the bad influence on me lol
mine jus sent me a naked pic
Attached images
jordan ha.JPG
jordan.JPG
hillbilly jordan.JPG
Oi, I Was doing the truffle Shuffle, It wasnt for you, It was for them emo girls, they wanted to see my moobs.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG