The online racing simulator
The Adventure!!
(68 posts, started )
Ok. Might take a little bit, but I should get 'em up by tomorrow morning.
Thanks!
All those snakes and spiders...
Great pics, thanks for uploading Ben.
No problem.
Nice achievment, well done !
Great writeup Tim, and awesome pictures!
What a fantastic read... congrats on that... Well done..... and thanks for sharing.....
Some simply breathtaking pictures in there, Tim. I've done hikes in the past but nothing on such an incredible scale. It must so amazing to achieve a lifelong dream like that, and fantastic that you're able to share it with the world in all of these stunning pictures. Staggering!
Amazing. Great stuff! A really big congratulations for completing it!
Behold! The new longest LFS post! :clapclap::clapclap:

Nah! Just kidding! But hey glad that worked out for you! It is amazing really that you did that! It makes me feel even more lazy.
LOL. It makes you feel lazy? How about me, I've been sitting on my butt for 2 weeks since I've been back!
Great read. Grats for finishing the whole thing, I probably wouldn't make it past day 1.
Woow great read, I take a bow for you fine sire. A great achievement. Love the pics, good thing you did this. Once in a lifetime deal.

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us !!!
Quote from blackbird04217 :LOL. It makes you feel lazy? How about me, I've been sitting on my butt for 2 weeks since I've been back!

Sheesh, sitting on your lazy butt for 2 whole weeks after that ordeal? I once walked about 8 miles of railroad with a friend of mine while smoking joints for a few hours. That was back around 1992 and I'm still recovering... :melting:
blackbird, be sure not to let your great shape go to waste now that you've finished the trip! I find that my leg muscles in particular deteriorate quite quickly after hiking.
Quote from jibber :All those snakes and spiders...

Word. If I'd seen a spider like that I would've hidden behind a bear.

Impressive feat, dude. I've camped on various bits of the trail around Delaware and NY, some really beautiful scenery up there.
Maine and New Hampshire were the most beautiful states. Course, this could be a partial bias from the fact I live in Maine and near the border,,, But I really did think those states stood out as far as impressiveness...

Nice to hear someone has camped along the trail in a few places! I want to keep walking but as it is I don't have time for all the things I still want to do... One of which being find a job!
you deserve respect. congratulations on the adventure you just had - nothing money can buy, no other way you could have made those experiences. thumbs up.
Quote from blackbird04217 :Maine and New Hampshire were the most beautiful states. Course, this could be a partial bias from the fact I live in Maine and near the border,,, But I really did think those states stood out as far as impressiveness...

I went up there once (Vermont, NH and Maine) but in the middle of winter so the whole place was a bit bleak, hiked up Mt Washington but couldn't see the coast (which I'd heard you're supposed to be able to do) because it was too overcast with low cloud. There's lots of beautiful, unspoilt land around New England though, even surprisingly close to NYC.

I liked Maine a lot because the little harbour towns reminded me of some familiar places over here on the North Yorkshire coast, places like Whitby and Staithes. I was a bit homesick at the time I think. I think it's the prettiest natural landscape in the USA, although I didn't explore the west coast much (but I did see pretty much all of the eastern seaboard).

Looked at more of your photos and I'm quite jealous! Well done again, I bet it was a great experience.
Don't have time to read the whole post right now, but.. damn.. what an advanture! Kudos for not only starting it, but finishing it as well! Incredible, mate!
Fantastic rad and great pics, I had heard about this trail before but to actually do it is one amazing thing to have done,

Well done mate. Well done indeed.
#50 - wien
All kinds of impressed. Looks like such a great experience. I really should get off my fat ass and do something like that... just somewhere with less spiders and snakes, 'cause bwaughah!

The Adventure!!
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG