The online racing simulator
5Zigen FN01R-C XRT Wheels
(25 posts, started )
The XRT wheels look similar to the 5Zigen FN01R-Cs, so I threw some decals on em.

Patch Z22 is required.
Attached files
XRGT_Alloy2.dds - 170.8 KB - 931 views
Hey those look great falcon, thanks! If you don't mind me asking, how does a guy go about making rims for XR's?

i would love a set of these:

Quote from JordanQ :Hey those look great falcon, thanks! If you don't mind me asking, how does a guy go about making rims for XR's?

i would love a set of these:

it's not possible to change lfs rims, what is possible is to change decals on them
Okay, how would a person go about doing that?

just open up your dds of choice in photoshop or the likes?
I just found out it is possible to do the yellow spoke like Ken Block.
haha! please do tell!
i made a whole black rim with white oz decals on it it looks sweet
Quote from mblixt :i made a whole black rim with white oz decals on it it looks sweet

could you please post it? or send me a link via PM ? Thanks.

Falcon140 - yours look great
This is the best I can get these to look. I'll post if anybody wants em.
Attached images
kbwheels.jpg
Quote from Falcon140 :This is the best I can get these to look. I'll post if anybody wants em.

yes i want them I WANT THEM!
they look awesome and can i post one of my attempts, instead of starting my own thread

EDIT: posted my dds
Attached files
XRGT_Alloy2.dds - 128.1 KB - 478 views
Yeah, they look cool.

And this thread could be turned into the "XR Wheel Workshop" thread.

I'd happily post a few, when I can get my DDS convertor working.
Quote from shaun463 :I made a Top Gear one! Enjoy! And, for Brandon I uploaded a DDS Converter,

Ah, cheers, figured it out now, Thanks!

Here's some GOLD HRE rims!

I wont release this version, this was a test. Working on a nice 1024x1024 hires now

(HI-RES IN POST BELOW - SCROLL DOWN, YOU FOOL!:razz
Attached images
GoldHRE.jpg
Here are the Hi-Res (1024x1024) wheels, i added a few screws around the edges and removed my username from the spoke.

I'll see if there is much intrest, then I might release it
Attached images
HiRES_GOLDHREjpg.jpg
Nice rims Brandon! Do you like mine?
Quote from shaun463 :Nice rims Brandon! Do you like mine?

Certainly something for the TG fans

Has a certain novelty factor too
Yay, thanks . Those actually took me 20 minutes to make .
Quote from shaun463 :Yay, thanks . Those actually took me 20 minutes to make .

w-t-f.. 20mins!? Could do that in 0,3secs tbh, no offense.
You need to improve the nuts holes, try to reduce the size of these or the holes and nuts too.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :w-t-f.. 20mins!? Could do that in 0,3secs tbh, no offense.

Yeah, you are very cool. We know that.
Quote from PioneerLv :Yeah, you are very cool. We know that.

No, it's not about that. You can't deny that putting some top gear logos on wheel isn't a long work!
Well, okay. Maybe 10 minutes would be okay for total newbie, but 20 it's a bit too much. But you are cool, isn't you? jking
guy's relax. Tommi got a point. And no it wouldn't take 10 mins for a newbie. Well maybe if it's the first time using Photoshop, gimp or one of the equivalents to them. I think it would take a maximum of 5 min for me to do it. I got some experience of Photoshop but none about dds editing.
It only took so long because I have Paint.NET and had to remove the white background. Which takes ages in flipping PDN.

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG