The online racing simulator
Quote from Greboth :Even playing with a controller you get a sense of weight. I haven't played with the Lexus IS yet but the BMW M5 is sublime

Try the 1993 Mustang, on Almafi or the Ladera test track, the physics of that stock are bob on.

Not sure if I have you on my XBL list, I'll have to add you if not.
Quote from beefyman666 :Greboth, like I said earlier, Rockstar paint job is awesome. I'll fetch some pics of it later on. I'll have to check out your storefront too as you must be selling more than just the Rockstar paint job.

Yeah, selling the paint job and the rockstar 'star' and the rockstar word too

Quote from danowat :Try the 1993 Mustang, on Almafi or the Ladera test track, the physics of that stock are bob on.

Not sure if I have you on my XBL list, I'll have to add you if not.

I think you do from FM2 but I will try those combo's out in a bit
Quote from Greboth :Right been playing for a fair while now, still only 4% through it though lol.

First impressions were that its fm2 with shinier graphics. Racing more and more though I would say it is not a whole new game interms of physics but that is down to fm2 being good. FM3, personally speaking, is like Turn 10 took FM2 and fixed alot of what was wrong with it. I would have to agree with danowat about the physics too. Even playing with a controller you get a sense of weight. I haven't played with the Lexus IS yet but the BMW M5 is sublime.

Also, while the updates in terms of storefront etc are not everyones cup of tea in a racing game I am really enjoying it. My running total for today is £93k from things I have sold which had gone to funding some of my car purchasing

Taken some pics of my cars though Enjoy.

Ps: If anyone wants to add me, my GT is in my sig

We had some good fund and sorry for the wreck you were just so tempting to crash in to
Quote from Chrisuu01 :We had some good fund and sorry for the wreck you were just so tempting to crash in to

Just cause you were getting pwnd by my ford fezza

Just been gathering pics for more paintjobs so bakc to forza
My gold ran out yesterday. So I cannot access the storefront
My first vid in fm3. S14 - stock, lightly tuned, and mid/lightly tuned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKjzoWitAYA Should be working in HD later.

Video exporting feature is really great. The only minus is the fact that it takes long to upload clips from game to fm.net with my bandwidth.

No video effects/filters added. All in-game footage.
hehe
Attached images
Forza8.jpg
The DBR9 is teh sechs. I love it how it kicks out the tail in 3rd gear.

Oh and laughed my ass off earlier tonight when we had some private races. Flipping and wrecking Land Rovers on the Le Mans classic and wrecking two Veyron's in the same corner at the same time after the first long straight.
Quote from kamkorPL :My first vid in fm3. S14 - stock, lightly tuned, and mid/lightly tuned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKjzoWitAYA Should be working in HD later.

Video exporting feature is really great. The only minus is the fact that it takes long to upload clips from game to fm.net with my bandwidth.

No video effects/filters added. All in-game footage.

Great driving mate, nice to see the transition (pardon the pun) between LFS skill and FM3 skill.

Are you using a wheel?
I can't get my video to show in forzamotorsport.net

Screenshots have uploaded, said movie had but i can't see it anywhere
Just an eye-candy shot to show how good this game looks. Its stunning!

I'm going on now, I've made my long track drifter (R33, RWD) and I'm gonna make a light one for twisty tracks & downhill, probably an RX7 or something along the lines.

Gamertag: CarbonCX
Attached images
a.jpg
Quote from mcintyrej :Great driving mate, nice to see the transition (pardon the pun) between LFS skill and FM3 skill.

Are you using a wheel?

Thanks. Yes using MSFF. I took a bet and bought it. It's horrible in fm2, but quite good in fm3. Can't imagine going back to pad now at least.

But tunes are very important when drifting with wheel. Things get quite unpleasant when drifting and having tires over peak at front. Also rapid force changes are too clonky. But other than that, it's great fun. I would say, for about 55-60 gbp this wheel is really good deal, unfortunately I paid more, but still don't regret it.

Don't expect a g25 though.
Having fun on the Nurburgring A Class Series using a BMW M3 GTR at the moment. I like the way they've split it up into stages like this.

Had a major ouchy on Stage C. Last right hander after the long trek up the hill, caught too much curb going flat out and...

Stage B, nothing exciting happened. Just thought i'd grab a nice pic of a late braking overtake.

Loving this game so far.
Quote from kamkorPL :Thanks. Yes using MSFF. I took a bet and bought it. It's horrible in fm2, but quite good in fm3. Can't imagine going back to pad now at least.

But tunes are very important when drifting with wheel. Things get quite unpleasant when drifting and having tires over peak at front. Also rapid force changes are too clonky. But other than that, it's great fun. I would say, for about 55-60 gbp this wheel is really good deal, unfortunately I paid more, but still don't regret it.

Don't expect a g25 though.

Im also thinking of gettig it but im not sure just had some great drifting around fukimi kaido yet again in my Toyota Altezza..
I can get second hadn ones here for like 40 euros.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I can get second hadn ones here for like 40 euros.

Be carefull what you're getting though. Their failure rate is rather high from what I've heard.
Approaching the Corkscrew. Unedited apart from resizing.

Quote from kamkorPL :Be carefull what you're getting though. Their failure rate is rather high from what I've heard.

Yeah i geus its safer for me to stick to my trusty controller.
Dam i wish MS would stop beighn so money obsessed and just allow logitec wheels(the good ones) or does anyone know a way to tinker with A Driving force pro?

@ Highsider what so funny about a DTM merc?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :
@ Highsider what so funny about a DTM merc?

Nothing funny. Just utterly stunning graphics.
just sold my 800bhp gt3 rs that thing was rapid to fund for my 430 scud hope that is just as fast i dont think it will be
Why oh why did i sell my xbox? Damit!!!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Why oh why did i sell my xbox? Damit!!!

Silly sod.

Got a new E class runner, Renault 5 Turbo. Pissed off that I can't paint over the ugly plastic bumpers. Would be alright if they weren't red, but I guess thats my fault for picking the red paint when I bought it.

Lol i got the ken Block wrx skin as well i love it, my subaru class C so much fun

Kamkor MINT!

I just wish i could design liverys as good in Forza as i do in photoshop

I started making a Jan McGrath foundation logo its going pretty well so far might make some better looking skin vs my first one so maybe theres a future for me yet lol.
Quick video, video export is good, if a little slow.

Youtube seems not to like the WMV export

Uploaded to Vimeo instead > http://www.vimeo.com/7244590
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Why oh why did i sell my xbox? Damit!!!

You ain't the only one Looks like another xbox purchase is on the cards next year...
Couple of portrait shots. I wish I'd saved the replays from earlier, me and Spanky were having fun down Kaido and on that rally circuit in some old classics.
Attached images
Forza6.jpg
Forza7.jpg

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG