The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :Edited for you

Haha.

Thursday evening would be the best weeknight for me, although running through the procedure on Saturday wouldn't be a bad idea. I'll keep my eyes open for an announcement if you decide to go ahead with it.
Quote from dekojester :(I'll give the most reliable ones other than me, in order :P ) J@tko, TFalke55, Wilko868, hyntty, Timdpr, JO53PHS.

I like how you have ended on a high point, going from least reliable to most reliable

The only reason Jack is supposedly reliable is because he is in the doss years of School where he only has to go to school for about 3 hours a week, and thus has more time than me for NDR :doh:
Quote from JO53PHS :
The only reason Jack is supposedly reliable is because he is in the doss years of School where he only has to go to school for about 3 hours a week, and thus has more time than me for NDR :doh:

You are kidding me right? I'd go back to Y11 any day - GCSEs are a bloody doss
Whatever dudes...

BTW feel free to check the tracker in advance to see how badly we've spelled your name. I'm sure you can all see D can't spell *cough cough*
Quote from hyntty :Whatever dudes...

BTW feel free to check the tracker in advance to see how badly we've spelled your name. I'm sure you can all see D can't spell *cough cough*

W000t, you even spelled Østgaard's name right.
Everything seems allright with SRLT and Tiger Express
Quote from TypeRacing :W000t, you even spelled Østgaard's name right.

Well, ironically the only thing misspelled that caught my eye is "dimesnion"
go edit it then
Well we have a long test run on Aston with GT2 setup. And the fastest FZ is 2 seconds faster a lape. Is this the restriction we gonne use for the testrace ??. A bit odd having the FZ being 2 sec faster on a track.
And your comparing who with who exactly?
This'll be fair and balanced comparison im sure
Quote from PaulC2K :And your comparing who with who exactly?

you do have a point....heh heh
Pre-race warmup/driver swap prep
Effective immediately, participants in the 2010 GTAL test race can join the RSRadicals Race Server for pre-race practice and pre-swap warmup.

Server will be passworded to match the NDR|GTAL 2010 server for convenience.

You can get the Password from your Team Manager

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

Good Luck all!!
Quote from PaulC2K :And your comparing who with who exactly?

Well thats funny thats you and Eisbauer. You running a 2:39:41 in a FZ2 and eisbauer running 2:41:18 with the FX2. Thats been taking after a couple of nights so it aint the first race people did.
Quote from niels1 :Well thats funny thats you and Eisbauer. You running a 2:39:41 in a FZ2 and eisbauer running 2:41:18 with the FX2. Thats been taking after a couple of nights so it aint the first race people did.

I'm running 2:43-44 in a FZ2
Yeah I aint running those times. but we seen a lot of drivers being capable of these times. My only point is the 2sec gape a lape between a FX2 and a FZ2.
FX2 has always been uncompetitive and will continue to be so in the future I think.

It's a shame it can't be competitive, but it's very hard to balance fairly without it being miles quicker or miles slower.
Did anybody managed to do 39 with XRR?
Quote from Wilko868 :FX2 has always been uncompetitive and will continue to be so in the future I think.

About half the rounds I drove last season Fxr was competitive.

Though I only drove 2 rounds last season...
yupp, it was cometitive indeed. I drove both SO and KY with it, and on SO, it was super-fast. It was slower at KY ofc, but still good for a top 5-10.
I would have dug up the quali times but apparently there are no stats saved

The race however (GTAL 09 R4):

1. E-Team 110 Laps
7. Scuderia Forza +2 laps
24. Griffin SimRacing DQ
Quote from dekojester :
Date: 24 October 2009

Bad date for polish people because tonight Andrew Golota fights with Tomasz Adamek on polsat boxing night
As Cawwa has mentioned elsewhere on this forum IRM will not be able to race this evening.
May I as an IRM driver join the server tonight and spectate for learning purposes?

/Ronny
Quote from hyntty :I would have dug up the quali times but apparently there are no stats saved

The race however (GTAL 09 R4):

1. E-Team 110 Laps
7. Scuderia Forza +2 laps
24. Griffin SimRacing DQ

SF couldve done better without a puncture anyway

Also, for the record, Tommy set the 2nd fastest lap(out of 50!) of that race for GSR, without even driving a whole stint.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :SF couldve done better without a puncture anyway

You mean "could have done better without Niko" right?
Quote from Znabb :As Cawwa has mentioned elsewhere on this forum IRM will not be able to race this evening.
May I as an IRM driver join the server tonight and spectate for learning purposes?

/Ronny

You can race on your own if you want to
Quote from dekojester :You can enter one driver for the test race only, we will not enforce the 75% rule.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG