The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
edit: beat me to it
Attached images
mosport1.jpg
lol, just got their "why haven't you renewed?" survey and LFS isn't even among the list of "other sims you play" (yet NKP is, oddly). And then when I went to submit the results of the survey I got a server error. wtg, iR.
Yeah I got the server error too. I even tried filling out the form thrice before I gave up.

They need to fix that..
Mine worked fine?

Funny how when it asks for what visual aspects you want added, I said screw graphics and work more on physics and features (not content).
Quote from DeadWolfBones : wtg, iR.

It's not them it's their contracted marketing survey supplying company by the looks of it. Still makes them look stupid though
The Dallara IndyCar
Attached images
dallara4.jpg
dallara5.jpg
Quote from richard dk :The Dallara IndyCar

i can't wait anymore!

do they have a specific date already??

\o/
Indy car at the Glen is going to be fantastic.
Quote from buck77 :i can't wait anymore!

do they have a specific date already??

\o/

No but I think mid week in week 13 (next week)...

Preorder of Mosport, IndyCar and Corvette should be later today according to iRacing.

Mosport could be delayed one week..
"We are targeting very early morning Tuesday for the build. The Vette, Indy Car and Mosport are very likely going to be later in the week.

Steve"
DALLARA INDYCAR, CORVETTE C6.R & MOSPORT INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY ARE BEING PREORDERED NOW!!!

I just preordered all three!! \o/
Quote from UncleBenny :"We are targeting very early morning Tuesday for the build. The Vette, Indy Car and Mosport are very likely going to be later in the week.

Steve"

Congratulations, UncleBenny...
This was your 1.000th post!! \o/
Quote from buck77 :Congratulations, UncleBenny...
This was your 1.000th post!! \o/

Haha nice. I noticed this was coming up the other day, good thing you pointed it out though because I wasn't paying attention.
Your 1,000 posts didn't even include one word from you either, just a quote.

Ugh, don't want to shell out any money, but sadly I will.
Quote from PMD9409 : Ugh, don't want to shell out any money, but sadly I will.

Why'd you leave in the first place? Lack of races? Its going to be interesting to see what the FastTrack program does for getting people up to A/B faster, there might be a lot more upper class racing going on which I'm looking forward to.

The "iRating tanking" scandal that came out today was pretty amusing to me since my club knew about it all along. The club point system is screwed up and iRacing was told of this at the beginning of the season but didn't do anything about it because "no one will exploit it". Well someone did and now they're adding something to the sporting code to stop it, instead of just fixing the problem so there would be no point to sandbag in the first place. I'd love to sit in on an iRacing team meeting to hear what the hell their discussions are like because their decisions make no sense to me. Also, now Club NY is viewed is immoral cheaters, haha.
Woot, got a 2$ refund.
Yay......
80$ :d preordered all three
Quote from UncleBenny :Why'd you leave in the first place? Lack of races? Its going to be interesting to see what the FastTrack program does for getting people up to A/B faster, there might be a lot more upper class racing going on which I'm looking forward to.

1. Pro got boring fast. They dumbed the cars down (IMO) to make racing better.

2. College taking up alot of my time, so I feel like I have no practice when I am doing races. I can't sit down like some racers do for 5 hours making the perfect setup for short/mid/long runs.

3. College=money, iRacing=money, College is more important.

4. Wasn't enough people, but series kept being produced. Retarded IMO.

5. Private leagues haven't landed yet.

6. Endurance leagues are impossible (ie: driver swaps). Night/Wet racing isn't too high on my list.

7. Small things like a "send setup" option hasn't been added. Small things like that should already be there, but are not.

8. Hopping between LFS and iRacing can be annoying since they feel really different.

9. Internet kept failing, lost alot of iR/SR, changed ISP Tuesday though.

10. College girls have better graphics.

Top 10 things I could think of off the top of my head, no particular order.
ff for college girls is better too
Quote from Gabkicks :ff for college girls is better too

I could go on with them, but only one in the top 10 was enough.
College girls, or any girls for that matter, are fantastic until such time you try and adjust their set-up to suit your driving style. Then all the graphics in the world don't matter

(I should get out more)

Oh and yep pre-ordered the new content and it cost $18
got the new content preordered, with credits for content recently purchased they cost me just under $7.00

p.s. anyone else finding the forums off line at the moment? tried on both my pcs and getting an error
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG