The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
Yeah, good luck to Tommy and to CoRe Racing after this seperation.
Quote from PMD9409 :Was a sudden idea of his, I guess he thought he wasn't ready to be in a "bigger" team yet.

Best of luck to him in LFS and iRacing.

huh?

Thanks guys.
Ok, let's not go where this thread is likely to go. Just leave it at that.
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
Good luck Tommy
Thank you Freddy You too, take care
Good luck, Tommy. See you on the track.
sorry tommy, but whatever you did was just getting old!

was funny times! good luck in the future!
I didn't see this one comming, wish you the very best Tommy, good luck!
That was a surprise.... Good luck in the future Tommy
Best wishes.
Sad about his leaving. Good luck for future.
Sad to hear Tommy, you're a nice guy. Good luck in the future, so as in IRL racing.
A Pair of New Drivers Join Each of CoRe Racing's divisions!

Today CoRe Racing announces two new additions to our lineup, both of whom competed for us and did quite well in the recent 16-hour race at Aston North Reversed. Both will also campaign for us in this season of the GT Amateur League.

First up is Rui Santos, who first impressed us in the GT Series where he finished 4th in his first ever GT2 class start. He has also raced well in the International FWD Crapboxes League and Damage Control League. Rui helped us to our provisional win in the 16hr GT2 class and shows great promise for future success. He will turn 17 years old in November, and lives in Porto, Portugal, where he attends high school. He is the twin brother of Pedro Santos, who drives for the Speed Core Racing Team. Rui will drive with #00, yellow-accented skins, and the name CoRe R.Santos.

Our second new signing is Mark Fletcher, a former member of Sonicrealms Racing and the now-defunct XFusion team (among others), who similarly helped us to a very good finish in the nGT class in the 16-hour race. Mark has been on a long leave of absence from LFS due to an extended work assignment in the Mediterranean, but is back and ready to race. Mark is 21 years old and hails from Worcester in the United Kingdom. He's a furniture maker by trade but loves racing 1/8th scale remote-controlled rallycross cars in his spare time. Mark will drive with #100, orange-accented skins, and the name CoRe M.Fletcher.

In addition to these two LFS signings, we're pleased to announce Douglas Lundberg of Sweden and Blake Brown from the USA as new members of CoRe's iRacing division. For more information on these signings, please visit our news page.
Great signings, congratulations.
Having assisted the nGT team for the 16hrs race, I saw first hand how Mark handles himself. I must say, I was impressed with his driving and poise during some tense moments.

Rui has been a pleasure to talk to and based on my teammates' comments, he has been equally impressive in his driving.

Welcome to the CoRe LFS Division, Mark and Rui!

Welcome to the CoRe iRacing Division, Douglas and Blake!

Grats for joining and for breaking the forum. This can't be a coincidence.
Great new additions.

Rui, I can't recommend highly enough. A very respectful and talented driver. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Fletcher yet. I look forward to seeing you both on Sunday evening.
GRATZ! \o/
Good luck realy nice drivers and most importain REALY nice as people
Welcome guys!
congrats to both for being in this great team, especially to my bro see you in the track fuker
Grats, Rui. Very nice guy and a skillful driver, Core is lucky to have you. And grats to Core and other members.
MoRe CoRe.. gratz to both sides!
Gratz guys!
Welcome Rui and Fletch! Party Hardy!

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG