The online racing simulator
G25 modification's/updates/upgrades
Hi,

Couldn't really find a good title for this, but here is what my problem(?) is.

I have the G25 since 1-2 years, and now the shifter broke down, so I fixed it, but the wheel itself is making noises.
I've looked in the wheel, and saw that the 2 cogs of the FFB motors were quite 'up', I mean, of all the wear and tear. So my first thought was to replace them by new ones, does anyone know if I could get them?

My second thought was modding it.
So, maybe different type and material of the cogs. One of some cool mods I like is this one : Click. That's like a total conversion mod, that's cool, but way too expensive IMO for a wheel.

Second thing that got my interest is this : Click.
I don't like want all the fancy stuff, but just some kind of tutorial or some kind, that could explain me how to connect gauges with LFS via OutGauge.

I hope someone could help me with these things. I see this as my new project, like my wheel I built.

Regards,

Gerben Bol
Found some really cool stuff here: Click.
If possible I'd want to make most of the stuff myself, like for the dashboards etc.
Only thing I need to know is what hardware I need, and what kind of software to make it work with LFS.

Also for the G25, isn't there like a conversion mod to replace G25 cogs with the G27 ones, or just new ones?
-
(baltuxx) DELETED by baltuxx
There are some nice done stuff
Yeah I know, I asked for some help.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG