The online racing simulator
GTR Racing League
(32 posts, closed, started )
Quote from broken :+1
I'm interested in finding this out too.

And, tbh, I have the feeling that this thread is going to join it's brothers - the closed ones. Don't know why, I just feel it.

Well at least your thread and server IS going and going untill its gone and you know it.
Quote from boothy :Aww, that's a shame I was really looking forward to being in a league run by (the stig). BTW George, have any of your planned events ever gone ahead?

Call me my real name again and i'll call you BoothyWoofy.
damn thts gonna really offend him

hes gonna need help after that insult
#29 - CSF
lol George v Boofy Woofy Poofy... I SAY A RACE OFF TO DECIDE WHO IS THE ULTIMATE!!!
George Norcaro, can I be called boothywoofy too?
Quote from (The Stig) :Well at least your thread and server IS going and going untill its gone and you know it.

Yep, but at least I know my capabilities.

And 1st: It's not really my fault that storm are going down. Aaand 2nd: It's not 100% sure they are. Aaaaand(last i promise ) 3rd: It's not for sure that my server will die after and IF storm closes.
Self corrected..

Anyway, George(sorry, but I like how BoothyWoofy sounds too), keep on trying with your projects, but please at least don't post in the forums before you even have a plan of how are they going to work. Thanks a lot if you take that note.

ps: Could this thread be locked already please? It's not only because there will be no league, but also because it would stop me from posting ©®ap too..
Good lord guys. Would you stop posting crap in (The Stig)'s threads. You might not believe that the league is going anywhere, but why do we care. If you intend to take part do so. If you intend to troll just don't post, bugger off, and the threads will die. If they don't they'll be considered spam and removed.

(The Stig) - you seem to be better than you were a few weeks ago, but cut down on the "there's nothing happening" or "coming soon" threads. Just post when you're ready and everything is prepared and you'll probably have less shit in your threads.

(The Stig) - if you want this thread cleaned and reopened please approach one of the mods. I'm not around for part of the weekend, so I might not be the best.
This thread is closed

GTR Racing League
(32 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG