The online racing simulator
Quote from Intrepid :Cars look reasonable but the backgrounds are appalling. These games are only good for graphically prowess so what's all the fuss about?

They can, but don't always, look better when not blurred for cinematic effect by the photo-taker. It's pretty good as console racing games go.
Different strokes though, as they say.
A virtual cookie to the first person to post a screenie of a car lifting the front wheels on the drag strip.
I my tore had the copy a day early shoukld i play or should i wait in risk of ban
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I my tore had the copy a day early shoukld i play or should i wait in risk of ban

Everyone else is playing it already. If it's a legit copy you got nothing to worry about. Enjoy yourself
Quote from obsolum :Everyone else is playing it already. If it's a legit copy you got nothing to worry about. Enjoy yourself

Installing discs now
I've been playing it since Tuesday!!!
Quote from danowat :I've been playing it since Tuesday!!!

Enjoy your last 24 hours of having the game ALREADY! I hate you so much (until tomorrow evening)!
My FM3 arrived at home today.

Great timing by my Grandad to smash up his back and me having to travel 300 miles from home.

Despite how monumentally awesome FM3 looks, i don't mind being patient for a month or two until i get back. Watching HD FM3 vids on YouTube is keeping me sane at the moment, or maybe it's making me want it more.

Either way, i hate you guys for being able to play it early.

BIOTCHES.
how do i get the special pre order cars now?
some more pics
Attached images
Forza3.jpg
Forza4.jpg
Forza5.jpg
Man what's happening with the grass and the lightning on those pictures
I messed with the settings to make it look cartoonish
The jaggies really annoy me when im driving

Storefront is excellent
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
Taking nice photos in Forza has always been an art. You can produce terrible looking pictures, and also ones that are really impressive. Pretty much like with a real camera... which is what i've always liked about the photo mode in Forza.

For those in doubt:
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/3085763.aspx
(i had quite a few "holy sh*t!" moments while looking through those pictures)
Quote from Chrisuu01 :how do i get the special pre order cars now?

You don't. They are special pre order cars.
I'll be playing it in less than 12 hours. Tonight has gone really slowly as predicted.

Looked through that whole photomode thread and theres some very very nice shots. The ones kamkor posted above all got the thumbs up from me.
Quote from obsolum :You don't. They are special pre order cars.

I already know how i can dowlaod them becaus i have the code for it
How are people getting good quality pictures? All mine look cack
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I already know how i can dowlaod them becaus i have the code for it

you should be able to tomorrow.
Quote from mutt107 :you should be able to tomorrow.

I already have em

Some shots of me one if my painted cars and 2 action shots
Attached images
At lemans.jpg
Bakemono FIT.jpg
Scirocco vs GTI.jpg
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I already have em

Some shots of me one if my painted cars and 2 action shots

please tell me that the disc brakes fading are not so fast as forza 2

i hate that, i really hate that aspect of the game, i hate it so much, is like "hey noob, we know this looks cooler so just make a no sense braking work and all the brake disc will be red as the sun of hot!"
Woo just got it and WOW i am loving it so far.

GT Chadwick890

Completed my first event took the citrion i like it performs well.
Added you this morning Tim

My M5, this car handles soooooo sweetly, the tyre physics really shine on this car, if the real car handles anywhere near like the FM3 one, I'd buy one!!!!.
Attached images
Forza.jpg

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG