The online racing simulator
here's my first Forza 3 pic, my B500 (I think) Focus RS.
Attached images
focusrs1.jpg
Must resist... can't wait... !!! Arghh!!! :bananadea
Will be getting mine on saturday or next week.. Must resist too. I could get polish copy on monday already, but I want english due to dlc codes.

Question for lucky ones: Do engine swaps change weight distribution in car stats? In forza 2 it just changed weight and didn't update weight distribution stat.
What are al the VIP content cars?
I just got an email from Game telling me that I can claim my exclusive cars now!

Quote :Dear Customer,
Thanks for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 3 on Xbox 360 from GAME!
To redeem your 2 in-game cars please follow the below steps:

First you'll need an Xbox LIVE Silver membership, which is free!

If you already have an Xbox LIVE membership, skip to Step 4

1. Connect your Xbox 360 console to a broadband internet connection.
2. Press the Xbox Guide button and in the Xbox Dashboard, select Xbox LIVE.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Xbox LIVE Silver account.
4. Sign in to Xbox LIVE from the Xbox Dashboard.
5. Press the Xbox Guide button and move to the Marketplace section.
6. Select Redeem Code. When prompted enter your code below and enjoy!

Audi R8: ?????-?????-?????-?????-?????

BMW M3 E92: ?????-?????-?????-?????-?????

Thanks again for preordering with Game.co.uk

The Customer Service Team
Game.co.uk

NOOOO the corvette ZR1 is VIP dangit
Quote from Chrisuu01 :NOOOO the corvette ZR1 is VIP dangit

I thought you changed your order to the LCE edition... which would automatically make you a VIP member.
Quote from jibber :I thought you changed your order to the LCE edition... which would automatically make you a VIP member.

They were sold out again
Another quickie
Attached images
abarth 500.jpg
Love the two wheel action shots so far!
Too many sensible city cars having their pics taken. Am I the only one who went mental and decided to buy some sporty cars? Then again, I did also buy some classic American muscle cars too (loving the Trans Am) so maybe I'm not the best man to judge.

Now I want to go home just so that I can post some photos of me thrashing the hell out of a sports car.
YES! ITS FRIDAY!

That means when i wake up im going to join the FORZA 3 revolution! So pumped.
Welcome aboard. It's definitely worth your time and money.
Now go download a LFS logo from someone amazing's Storefront
Quote from Dajmin :Too many sensible city cars having their pics taken. Am I the only one who went mental and decided to buy some sporty cars? Then again, I did also buy some classic American muscle cars too (loving the Trans Am) so maybe I'm not the best man to judge.

Now I want to go home just so that I can post some photos of me thrashing the hell out of a sports car.

You're not the only one. The first cars i'll buy in the game (after grinding for money) will be the S2000 and the 944 turbo, followed by tons of other sportscars. Unless i have to buy them for races, or win them in races, my garage won't see any of those small shitboxes.
I didn't go looking for anything specific, I just decided that in order to get some other career race choices I should try randomly buying some unusual cars.

I'm not even talking about supercar A-class or anything, but just stuff that's a little more interesting than a Fiat The obvious change in handling between my M3 and Trans Am was brilliant. The Yankmobile steers like a 6-ton boat, but that engine sound! Great fun.
I always thought A and B class cars were the most fun in FM2 (without unneeded racing suspensions, wings, etc). Oh, and they have to be RWD of course.

I just went through the photomode pic thread on the FM forum. I should stop torturing myself.
Quote from jibber :I just went through the photomode pic thread on the FM forum. I should stop torturing myself.

Theres enough pictures being posted in here for torture. I have to put up with the torture of having it sat on my desk all day at work tomorrow too
Attached images
Forza10.jpg
Forza11.jpg
Forza13.jpg
Forza14.jpg
Quote from Greboth :I have to put up with the torture of having it sat on my desk all day at work tomorrow too

/cough cough Sickie!
I don't have to work tonight now which kinda sucks. The night is going to drag on and I won't get any sleep.
some action pics
Attached images
Forza.jpg
Forza2.jpg
Cars look reasonable but the backgrounds are appalling. These games are only good for graphically prowess so what's all the fuss about?
the really good physics

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG