The online racing simulator
Wasn't one page of perving over Migz's girlfriend enough for you people?
Quote from The Very End : Edit : She reminds me of some famous person, but I canot remember who, but as said - very similar to an artist.

boxxy
Haha, i went to sleep and wake up and then find pretty much a whole page worth of talk about my ex :P

Quote from Klutch :Killer haircolour.

Who's?
Mine or hers?

Quote from Bose321 :I bet it's not the only 'rough' thing you have with her.

Cant answer that, kids on the forum :P

Quote from The Very End :She was really good looking mate! Don't give her up, win her back!

Dont worry im not going to ler her go! Ima get back in there!!!
I hope.

Quote from Blas89 :Migz: Do you like my girlfriend?
Blas89: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

Very sorry
Quote from Migz : Dont worry im not going to ler her go! Ima get back in there!!!
I hope.

She asked me to say hello
Quote from Klutch :Hers.

Yeah i really like how her hair was in that photo, the colour has grown out now though but i think shes planning on dying it again.

Quote from Dajmin :She asked me to say hello

Not funny
Especially as i know shes at college right now :P
You think she doesn't have MSN? Noob

Hell, I have enough of a job trying to stop one woman biting my head off (the one I've lived with for the past 8 years), the last thing I want is a second one asking me to do stuff too
Quote from Dajmin :You think she doesn't have MSN? Noob

Hell, I have enough of a job trying to stop one woman biting my head off (the one I've lived with for the past 8 years), the last thing I want is a second one asking me to do stuff too

Pffftt, your not allowd on MSN while in college haha :P At least not at her college.

And she doesnt ask to do stuff, she TELLS :P
Quote from Migz :Pffftt, your not allowd on MSN while in college haha :P At least not at her college.

And she doesnt ask to do stuff, she TELLS :P

so shes in charge then , i know the feeling
hahaha, this is the most pointless thread ever. you lot fail at , life hahahahahaha.
Quote from rich uk :hahaha, this is the most pointless thread ever. you lot fail at , life hahahahahaha.

if beeing a resident dj , beeing with the best girl ever , about to earn 12000 Euros ( shuush about tht legal stuff going on ) and about to move out of home is a fail then , im a fail
others will have there own storys about the only fail here is you for posting that
Quote from Migz :And she doesnt ask to do stuff, she TELLS :P

So... how does it feel to be the bitch/woman in the relationship?

Whoah whaoh! I aint the bitch/woman!!
She tells, but then im the one who decides wether we do or not :P
But WHY would i say no?
I just wouldnt haha, so i just pretend shes the one who tells but im infact the one who decides :P
it's mainly the fact that i don't understand this thread. I have had many g/f's but would feel very strange posting them here so everyone on the internet can fap fap fap

just my 2 cents. and umm 12k euros? isn't that minimum wage?
Quote from rich uk :it's mainly the fact that i don't understand this thread. I have had many g/f's but would feel very strange posting them here so everyone on the internet can fap fap fap

thats 12k on top of my wage , and im yet to post any pics
Quote from rich uk :it's mainly the fact that i don't understand this thread. I have had many g/f's but would feel very strange posting them here so everyone on the internet can fap fap fap

Thats because all your g/f's werent fap worthy
I joke i joke.
haha, very funy
I think someone should show this thread, especially the last 2 pages or so to Migz ex.
Quote from DevilDare :I think someone should show this thread, especially the last 2 pages or so to Migz ex.

She'd just read it like
And then agree with pretty much all of it haha.
But then shed think all of you who said she is cute/good looking were lying :/
Quote from Migz :She'd just read it like
And then agree with pretty much all of it haha.
But then shed think all of you who said she is cute/good looking were lying :/

Wonder what she'd say about the comment you made about her blowing you off?

This thread is action packed with the lulz and the aids, good reading!
Quote from Bawbag :Wonder what she'd say about the comment you made about her blowing you off?

She'd love it haha.
I highly doubt that. oh well like she will ever find out

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG