The online racing simulator
Ironic as I didn't think she was very attractive at all.
Quote from Becky Rose :Not using protection is a matter of trust. I meen if you want to be real strict about it you dont even bother getting the big and most important test (HIV) until 6 months into the relationship (as it can be present in the system that long before being sufficiently accurately detectable).

you could use the direct virus gene test which is pretty accurate (99.something % iirc) after 2-4 weeks

Quote :or to make an assessment of this person you love and what they're telling you and take the risk.

theres plenty of ways someone could get hiv or many orther stds through plenty of ways without being particularly stupid

Quote :Anyway it's ok for you guys, roll on a condom and you're sorted and it's no big deal, but for me it's more complex - have you seen those oral defenders? *shudder* If you've got a dentist fantasy then they're great, otherwise it's like licking a baloon.

its not like guys dont have tongues as well
Quote from MAGGOT :

Not true. Chlamydia has no symptoms in 90% of those infected, and many STDs/STIs have an incubation period before really taking effect.

And people thinking like Blueflame are the ones that get infected
It can happen the best, be carefull to judge people
Well if it don't stink, itch, or have spots or a rash then I'm not suffereing any symptoms therefore I don't care if I have an STD, if I don't feel it, I don't care, plus I have had same sexual partner for a long time, so if I did have an STD that didn't affect ME, the chances would be that it would affect her, and she hasn't complained and I haven't seen her ravaging her crotch because of a rash, so to me, these signs are still what I go by.
and yet they say we live too sheltered for natural selection to have any effect
This Is my girl

/fake, i dont have any
#683 - STF
Quote from BlueFlame :Well if it don't stink, itch, or have spots or a rash then I'm not suffereing any symptoms therefore I don't care if I have an STD, if I don't feel it, I don't care, plus I have had same sexual partner for a long time, so if I did have an STD that didn't affect ME, the chances would be that it would affect her, and she hasn't complained and I haven't seen her ravaging her crotch because of a rash, so to me, these signs are still what I go by.

Until you both realize that neither of you have symptoms for the same disease, you're both unable to reproduce all because you're too egotistical to get tested.

Of course, if she's as stupid as you maybe it's good neither of you can reproduce. All the better for the species.
Quote from MAGGOT :Until you both realize that neither of you have symptoms for the same disease, your penis drops off and she is no longer able to have a baby because her ovaries have been destroyed by the disease you gave her because you're a moron.

Of course, if she's as stupid as you maybe it's good neither of you can reproduce. All the better for the species.

thats a harsh way to put it
Haha, even I though that were a little rought
(at same time it made me laugh)

Well, I don't know how this topic turned about sex diseases and such, but guess we are able to continue somewhat on that line.

But the part of reproduction thingy - isn't that the latest stage of that disease? Not beeing able to have children seems to be end result if does not get threaded / fixed?
The point is I don't have an STD, but if I picked up any of these signs then I'd definately see a doctor, I don't sleep with custy slags well, maybe some.
Quote from Dajmin :Of course not, but that doesn't mean it's worth the risk.

I've had that horrible STD swab. Feels like it's about a foot wide as well.
Everything came back negative though, so I'm still in the game!

Say what? WTF man!!!!
Quote from The Very End :Not beeing able to have children seems to be end result if does not get threaded / fixed?

If you have the mindset that you're clean as long as you don't see symptoms, then you very well could wind up unable to reproduce. Anyone who has unprotected sex should get checked regularly, regardless of symptoms' presence. Sometimes what you can't see will hurt you. Plus, some diseases are only treatable in their early stages which may not have symptoms, but later stages may at which point it's too late to do anything about.

That aside... sex is fun. It's been a long, long two months.
You poor poor man.
Quote from MAGGOT :

Been single the last months?
This thread just got depressing.
The risk with unprotected sex is half the fun.

Should probably get tested one day...lol
Klutch, there should be a safe soon around you, on 2 meters. Step inside that zone and your doomed to get at least 4 different sex diseases.
eh, i had a good run
Quote from MAGGOT :If you have the mindset that you're clean as long as you don't see symptoms, then you very well could wind up unable to reproduce. Anyone who has unprotected sex should get checked regularly, regardless of symptoms' presence. Sometimes what you can't see will hurt you. Plus, some diseases are only treatable in their early stages which may not have symptoms, but later stages may at which point it's too late to do anything about.

I'll be honest, I'm a little scareed of that test heheheh two months though? You locked in a box or something? I find if I have some cars to play with then I don't care about sex.
Quote from The Very End :Been single the last months?

Since early August I think? Not sure exactly.

Quote from Klutch :The risk with unprotected sex is half the fun.

True. It's definitely a better sensation, all round.

Quote :Should probably get tested one day...lol

That's what I said after my last girl; and then she got in touch with me a month and a half after we had broken up (and not spoken since) to tell me she tested positive.

Quote from Klutch :eh, i had a good run

Paaarty!

Quote from BlueFlame :I'll be honest, I'm a little scareed of that test heheheh two months though? You locked in a box or something? I find if I have some cars to play with then I don't care about sex.

Urine tests suffice for most cases where a swab test is used, if it's that bothersome, but the swab is more accurate. The swab is quite uncomfortable, though; peeing was pretty awkward feeling the rest of the day. Cars don't generally take my attention away from sex, just temporarily subside it. haha
i've been single my whole life
I have been going out with someone not for that long, but its so hard. We can hardly see each other because of where we live. Like the next time i will see her is in November and then i would only see her 2-4 times every month no matter what we try. So where thinking we will stop going out for now and maybe one day it will change.

I just can't wait for next year when i hopefully will be able to drive and change the situation me and her have. Because it ain't one of the stupid relationships you could get at this age. Theirs a lot more feeling behind this one. Just so hard

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG