The online racing simulator
Ah, but you would be before the discovery

It never fails to surprise me how easily conversations go off-topic
I so hate you guys

I changed my pre-order to pick up in store to avoid the postal strike then GAME change there posting date due to it so you could have it even earlier. Oh well, only got to wait until Friday

Off-Topic: Dajmin - How random was that? I feel like it should of been made my Spankmeyer.
I felt like being random, I thought it was funny

I've spoken to Microsoft about the chance of the game arriving early and they have advised that if it does I shouldn't play it until the release date because of their "pre-release ban" rules. But I don't think I've got the willpower to not play it if it's sitting in my hand, begging to be played.

I have an offline account I use for exploring the US releases. But would a nearly-unused account be more or less likely to flag up suspcious activity than one that's used all the time? And if my copy is legit then why should I feel the need to hide it?

I mean, if I wasn't a geek who had a spreadsheet (yeah, shut it) to track release dates I might just assume that the release date had passed and that I was able to play the game like any normal person.

Maybe I'll email them back and tell them to bollocks.
Is there anything you HAVEN'T got a spreadsheet for?

I think bollocks is the correct response to MS on many occasions.
Just pull the network cable out of your xbox lol. Surely the 360 doesn't save the date you first played a game?
Quote from danowat :Is there anything you HAVEN'T got a spreadsheet for?

Yes. But I'll remedy that eventually I like spreadsheets; they appeal to the OCD part of my brain!

Quote from senn :Just pull the network cable out of your xbox lol. Surely the 360 doesn't save the date you first played a game?

That's what I'd be worried about. It tracks all of your played games, so it must have the first date a game was played somewhere.
I wouldn't worry about it TBH, there is very little chance the game will arrive before Wednesday as it is, and its unlikely you'd get a ban for playing a legitamate game a couple of days before release.
theres different coding for the review copies that are linked to gamertags, so they will get banned when using a different gamertag...

The release versions will be fine when ever they arrive, but they might not be able to race online, just use the marketplace, until friday
Quote from Dajmin :
That's what I'd be worried about. It tracks all of your played games, so it must have the first date a game was played somewhere.

Even if it did, you could just pull the Ethernet cable, and then set the date and time to some post-release date. Any logging would be done with that date. The Xbox doesn't have an atomic clock.

But the dude Tweeted that it's all good, so it's all good.
My copy just popped through my door. From Gamestation.
Lucky you
I'm hoping mine is going to be in today's mail round but not holding my breath.
Don't think my LCE will fit through the letterbox
That'll teach you to go for the expensive option then, huh?

Don't think I'm getting my copy today, but that's okay because I just got a loan of Alone in the Dark from my girlfriend's sister's boyfriend. That'll keep me going til Forza 3 plops down on my desk
I am still grinding away on Dirt2!!!
Aren't we all?

And just as I was posting, what should be handed to me? Suck it up, bitches

shit can't wait to get back home 2morrow. i'm going to hibernate with this until its time for work again
Cool beans Dajmin!!!
I shall use the extra time to get in some much-needed practice. So that I won't lose by half a lap when it comes time to get my ass handed to me by you guys again. Losing by a quarter lap will be a vast improvement
My xbox doesn't work :grumpy:
I'm glad i actually have quite some work to do this week and there's not much time for gaming anyway until it's weekend. Otherwise i'd hate you guys who already got the game.
Screw you with your early shipment!

I'll have mine at Friday because they follow release dates. No playing before late evening though.
They sent it out early because of the planned postal strikes at the end of the week. So this time industrial action actually worked in my favour. Guess I owe the Royal Mail guys a drink or something

Of course now I want to get out of work and go home. Stupid work...
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
omg the airport track and my impreza sti with ken block skin rules

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG