The online racing simulator
Post your CTRL+V
(2583 posts, started )
Shitpickle
Raining Blood 4:17 Slayer Reign In Blood Metal
Menduni, E. (2008)Four steps in innovative radio broadcasting: From QuickTime to podcasting”, The Radio Journal – International Studies in Broadcast and Audio Media,
Volume 5 Number 1, Intellect Ltd 2007: 9-19

Oh wow, very interesting. I hate citing references.
aequitaS feat. Steffi, Marian & Kaspar - Mashup in Cis Moll.mp3
!
Come to Europe, then the time zone is more of a help for you.
Last time I checked there were 125 servers with people on.

Well, nothing has changed on the last year, but some good servers have appeared between all the cruise, drift and demo servers. I'll take a minute telling you some of the servers in details.

For example we have FM servers, which usually offers great FOX / formula racing. The only problem with it is the people it attacts, but usually there are admins on the server that cleans the mess out.
Usually the races are in such a lenght it takes around 5+ minutes to completele them. Admins on this server is fair, maybe a little rough sometimes, but I guess that is needed when you trying to take controll over 32 mad people trying to win in turn 1

A other server we have is the AMR GTR (I think that is the name) server. Here it's Aston National with the GTR cars, and usually set up for 6 laps and a mandatory pit stop. Usually good fun, alltho the admins seems to be too picky on "you sweared, ban" , or "you using chase view, ban" and things like that, but at most times they are overcomeable

A server which offers the best TBO racing at the moment is the Ready 2 Roll server(s). The FXO needs restrictions on this server, which makes the races more close and great fun. The lenght are longer than the two other servers mention aboved. The server has a insim that let the race run for 10 minutes + one lap. That means that you drive as far as you can on 10 minutes, then when time runs out you have to cross start/finish and then one more lap. The admins here are really great, and I yet have to find anything wrong about them,

---

When I take the time to write longer posts I allways copy them, to make sure that if I press any wrong buttons or browser does crash, I don't have to write it all again
dmctz7egk
It will take place at 7 PM GMT(London Time, 8 hours from this message time!).
My Ctrl+V is something i'm not allowed to post here.
no reason to move the mirror higher.
Quote :Jerry Martin

:headbang:
% Seitenkraft über Schräglaufwinkel vorn
figure
clf
grid on
hold on
plot( ALPHA_V(:,1), F_SV(:,1), 'b', ALPHA_V(:,2), F_SV(:,2), 'r' );

title('Seitenkraft über Schräglaufwinkel vorn')
xlabel('Schräglaufwinkel [grad]')
ylabel('Seitenkraft [N]')
legend('Linear', 'Pacejka')
Swiv 3D
to find out whether it’s possible to get your week in the sun in the current economic climate.
The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU rather than German which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a five year phase-in plan that would be known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of the "k". This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan have 1 less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be ekspekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e"s in the language is disgraseful, and they should go away.

By the fourth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v". During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer. Ze drem vil finali kum tru! And zen world!
-----------------------
Saving something funny I found.
freezepop frequency
grrr...i have to start copying stuff
Prism3d Engine
-
(Stiggie) DELETED by Stiggie
Today, while being exceptionally bored I typed in "Fo" to see what suggestions came up. One was "fo' shizzle my nizzle". Intrigued I clicked on it to find this: "fo shizzle ma nizzle" is a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah ****" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother". This made my day. MLIA

i lold

Post your CTRL+V
(2583 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG