The online racing simulator
Thing is, we have NO PROBLEM to get live access. We just register account to country that has live support, for example to uk.

And most DLC isn't region locked. If it is, then there is always VLN.

Problem is that they take free dlc codes away from us.
As I said, you need to buy a version which has the codes.
Or maybe hit up E-Bay couple days after the release. Should have people selling them.
-
(brt900) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy Talk. Please keep it down. These things are illegal you know.
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy Talk. Please keep it down. These things are illegal you know.
I really really hope the versions we get here are imported from say UK or Finland or whatever.

Cause isn't the region-specifics related to not the country of origin, but instead the difference in Pal & NTSC?
-
(obsolum) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy Talk. Please keep it down. These things are illegal you know.
-
(Blackout) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy Talk. Please keep it down. These things are illegal you know.
Console tracking FTW
-
(DejaVu) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy Talk. Please keep it down. These things are illegal you know.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Thread should be up soon. Awaiting authorization from a moderator or something.

Oh BTW, Game orders are apparently going to be shipped out early!

Discussion HERE.

I've checked my email. Got nothing.

i got an email of game saying that my account will be active in the next few days regarding the royal mail strike
yeah Game arent going to be using Royal Mail and good on them about time these companies stood up to the lazy bastards at Royal Mail.
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy Talk. Please keep it down. These things are illegal you know.
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy Talk. Please keep it down. These things are illegal you know.
-
(brt900) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy Talk. Please keep it down. These things are illegal you know.
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy Talk. Please keep it down. These things are illegal you know.
-
(obsolum) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy Talk. Please keep it down. These things are illegal you know.
-
(danowat) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy Talk. Please keep it down. These things are illegal you know.
-
(mutt107) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy is illegal, We would prefer you don't advertise it.
-
(lukelfs) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy is illegal, We would prefer you don't advertise it.
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy is illegal, We would prefer you don't advertise it.
I have just deleted a number of posts in this thread, Please keep off of that subject.

Thanks for the reported posts.
I've just found out that the Ring and that Touge track are on the second disk, among other things, so no Ring to arcade players, what's up with that?
turn 10's twitter
Quote :Turn10Studios Pirates and illegitimate pre-release players will be bummed. Forever.

Quote from mutt107 :
turn 10's twitter
Quote :
Turn10Studios Pirates and illegitimate pre-release players will be bummed. Forever.

That sounds really painful.
hahahaha good call. Can't seem to find the official release dates, some places say 23rd, some the 27th, and some as far as nov 11th, but i think thats if you bought it on LIVE.
My order was shipped today, I expect to be playing it on Wednesday
I'm blind, but they really should have these dates a bit easier to find than having to dig thru old news articles.

Forza Motorsport 3 is rated E for Everyone and will be available in the U.S. on Oct. 27, 2009, Europe and Asia on Oct. 23, and Japan on Oct. 22.

I know what i'm doing on the 23rd :P
Quote from danowat :My order was shipped today, I expect to be playing it on Wednesday

where u order from?
More free cars available.

You have to do the following...

Quote from Forza/Turn10 :
                You will receive the gift cars on or around 11/4/09 once you have booted up Forza Motorsport 3 while logged into Xbox LIVE. Press the Left trigger to access your inbox and download the cars!

Article can be found HERE.
                i ordered from game and i just got an email saying its on its way woo

QtyDescription1Forza Motorsport 3 Ltd Edition with Exclusive in-game M3 E92 BMW [Xbox 360]
                We are pleased to advise that your order, 0551336/P, is now on its way!
                i ordered mine from game havent had anything yet knowing my luck wont get dispatched till tuesday or something
                Quote from Nathan_French_14 :More free cars available.

You have to do the following...

Article can be found HERE.

Cant be arsed thats to much effort for some paint scemes
                I think it's worth it TBH. Didn't take me no more than 5 minutes to do it all.

I guess your just lazy.
                i would rather buy the ODST car on the marketplace.
                Like discovering a pre-op trans-sexual while getting hot and heavy, I'm confused and excited today - this was waiting in my inbox this morning:

Quote :Your Order Number(s):
                xxxxxxxx/x

Qty Description
                1 Forza Motorsport 3 with Exclusive in-game M3 E92 BMW [Xbox 360]

We are pleased to advise that your order, xxxxxxxx/x, is now on its way!

According to the tracking notes it's actually dispatched as well, so it should arrive in the next couple of days. Them pre-empting the postal strikes may actually work in my favour
                Quote from Dajmin :Like discovering a pre-op trans-sexual while getting hot and heavy, I'm confused and excited today

Confused, definately, excited?, hmm......not so much!!!!

Forza Motorsports 3
                (3388 posts, started )
                FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG