The online racing simulator
They'd already said on their twitter that pirates would having something interesting in thier inboxes.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy Talk. Please keep it down. These things are illegal you know.
-
(danowat) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy Talk. Please keep it down. These things are illegal you know.
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by franky500 : Piracy Talk. Please keep it down. These things are illegal you know.
Doesn't someone awesome have an amazing spreadsheet with that kind of info on it?
I think the King of spreadsheets does somewhere
Thread should be up soon. Awaiting authorization from a moderator or something.

Oh BTW, Game orders are apparently going to be shipped out early!

Discussion HERE.

I've checked my email. Got nothing.
Mines already been picked and packed, awaiting despatch, although I did a nice little cut and paste to whip the FM.net peeps up
Got mail yesterday saying my payment had been authorised and it was waiting for dispatch. That's what they always do though - the aim to have it arrive on launch day, but sometimes they reach you early. And no, you don't get into trouble if that happens (so I hear).
Quote from Dajmin :Doesn't someone awesome have an amazing spreadsheet with that kind of info on it?

I don't see his on there
In that case he just got lucky
Just got another email from GAME (the bloody spammers):

Quote :Thank you for preordering Forza Motorsport 3 recently from Game.co.uk.

The biggest benefit of preordering with Game.co.uk is that we ship all of
our orders to arrive on release day.

Unfortunately, Royal Mail postal strike action is set to occur next week.

But have no fear! We are working hard to beat the strike with alternative options
to get your game to you for release day.

For this reason, you may see some activity on your account over the next few days.

Dont panic, thats just us preparing your order!

Regardless of the status of your order your preorder bonus will be emailed for release.

Thanks again for preordering from Game.co.uk.

Happy racing!

I just hope that on Friday when I get home, my local GAME will still have some instock.
Preordered! Free delivery included \o/
Although i think me picking it up would be wiser >_> Since the shop is across the street from my uni.
Quote from Fuse5 :Preordered! Free delivery included \o/
Although i think me picking it up would be wiser >_> Since the shop is across the street from my uni.

Xbox Live isn't officially supported in Estonia, or is it?

Are Estonian copies getting launch dlc code(se and lce) and vip code(lce)?
I have 2 copies on order, if someone from a non-LIVE country who can't get the DLC/LCE codes wants to buy a copy off me, let me know.

Otherwise, I'll send the unwanted copy back
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Seems like adjustable FOV is confirmed! Hoorah! Finally means we will be able to see some of the interior now.

Discussion HERE.

That is AWESOME! I was hoping there'd be some way to change the crappy default view so that I could actually see my mirrors. Great news!
Quote from kamkorPL :Xbox Live isn't officially supported in Estonia, or is it?

Are Estonian copies getting launch dlc code(se and lce) and vip code(lce)?

what the f?
why wouldn't estonia be included in xbox live??!
I don't know. You tell me. All I know is that non-live countries do not get code for launch day dlc: benchmark ring + snake tracks, and for vip membership.

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/live/countries.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_Live

Estonia is not listed there, that's why I've asked. And if you don't have official xbox live support then I'd like to know if you get codes in your country or not. edit: Is forza motorsport 3 in your country localised, or is it imported from uk?

How do you register your xbox live account, to estonia region or to uk/us/japan region?
Quote from kamkorPL :I don't know. You tell me. All I know is that non-live countries do not get code for launch day dlc: benchmark ring + snake tracks, and for vip membership.

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/live/countries.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_Live

Estonia is not listed there, that's why I've asked. And if you don't have official xbox live support then I'd like to know if you get codes in your country or not. edit: Is forza motorsport 3 in your country localised, or is it imported from uk?

How do you register your xbox live account, to estonia region or to uk/us/japan region?

Ah sorry, my bad. I'm not an avid user of Live, I don't have Gold. But it turns out my acc is registered with the location set to UK :o

I actually don't know if the codes are going to be included with the disc. I suppose so. I suppose they have batches going out by region, not by country.
I also have uk account.

Well, so far confirmed non-live countries not getting the codes are:

Poland (se and lce), Southern Africa (se and lce), Greece (se and lce).

I wouldn't be suprised if Estonia didn't get it too. Remember that no launch dlc (- 30 tracks, -10 cars), no vip membership (-10 cars, -gifts from storefront).

and che responce on twitter: http://twitter.com/Turn10Studios
@kamkordrift True. It is downloaded via Xbox LIVE, so unfortunately, we could not support regions that do not have LIVE.
5:05 PM Oct 13th from web in reply to kamkordrift
Is the "launch day dlc" only available for people who buy the game at launch, or will it be available permanently? For example, if I buy the game for Christmas, do I still get the DLC code?
Quote from obsolum :Is the "launch day dlc" only available for people who buy the game at launch, or will it be available permanently? For example, if I buy the game for Christmas, do I still get the DLC code?

There should be a download code in every box.

The VIP and pre-order special cars are different thing.
Quote from Blackout :There should be a download code in every box.

You mean "There should be a download code in every box in officialy supported live countries"
Quote from kamkorPL :You mean "There should be a download code in every box in officialy supported live countries"

Do they really make different boxes for every country?
Well then you need to buy a non-polish version with a code and wait or try to access live with some sort of trickery.

That is a bummer though, the 10 DLC cars are maybe the best cars in the game.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG