The online racing simulator
Masters of Endurance: Round 1 Broadcast Packages
Hey all!

Here's, for anyones wish/want/desire, the packages that rolled during the MoE broadcast recapping Quals 1, and 2. Working on uploading them nightly, at as fast as mah internets will allow (400ish kbps). Onboard lap will be up soon. All will be uploaded to my accounts on YouTube and blip.tv. You can download the raw file from blip if you are so inclined.

Qualifying Session 1 Recap on:

YouTube

Blip.tv

Qualifying Session 2 Recap on:

YouTube

Blip.tv

OnBoard TrackLap on:

YouTube

Blip.tv

I'll post the links to each one as they go up soon.

Hope you enjoy, and tune in on November 7th for Round 2 of MoE !
I enjoyed that nice to know what was going on, just wondering if there will be a race recap vid?
how you make the curbs in the "new chicane" ?
#4 - amp88
Just finished watching the recaps because I didn't get a chance to see the broadcast fully yet. Good stuff again deko and thanks also to Passo for voicing Q1

Quote from markorester :how you make the curbs in the "new chicane" ?

We used a special layout which boothy developed during the discussion for the 09/10 season. You can download the layout file we used from this post. There is also a boothy chicane appreciation group on facebook which you can join.
Thank you for fast replay
The videos are noice, but I have to say I could barely hear myself over the music in the first video! Tragedy!

Quote from markorester :how you make the curbs in the "new chicane" ?

The actual kerbs are a replacement of the chalk_alpha.dds file, I think.
#7 - Buzzn
Is there going to be a race recap to? *Whishes*

good recaps
#8 - CSF
#9 - tonix
Am I really the only one who doesn't like this chicane? Great effort there, but for my liking it's way too slow eh.. :X
Quote from Mysho :Am I really the only one who doesn't like this chicane? Great effort there, but for my liking it's way too slow eh.. :X

Bolded bits.

I liked it, but that's probably because its the first real chicane in LFS.

Recaps were good btw.
#13 - Dmt
Less lags and slightly less music while talking, but overall great!
Quote from Dmt :Less lags and slightly less music while talking, but overall great!

It sounded fine when I was editing and before I exported.

Meh, next time, -2 dB on the tunez.

And fps will get better..........

........when I get money to build my proper gaming/frapsing computer.......

......in about 20 years after all my college loans are paid off. All $45,000 of them.
You could get the names of the drivers right, too. For next time I mean.

It's Gluscevic, not Glusevic.
shadap scipy and join a boothy chicane appreciation group on facebook
Quote from boothy :Could you please make one which uses the Kyoto style kerb colours?

Will look into it, shouldn't be too hard.
Excellent recaps. Keep on doing them
Deko? Done yet? ;D

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG