The online racing simulator
Why would someone do this??
(46 posts, started )
To be honest, I laughed at the headline

Sad sad people.....
i know, the headline is a little bit WTF?? but that pic of her under the glasses in tears, she just looks so sad bless her.
#4 - 5haz
There are some really messed up people out there.
#5 - J@tko
Yeah some people are just twisted twats who are pretty much a waste of oxygen. He's probably one of them.
Quote from J@tko :Yeah some people are just twisted twats who are pretty much a waste of oxygen. He's probably one of them.

Probably? No ****ing doubt.
The annoying thing is our prisons are full, so this moron probably won't even be raped in the bumhole, which is what he deserves.
who cares? bad music, maybe that's why. nice offtopic thread, keep them coming...not
Agreed
I bet it had some reason, but its way too weird tho Lets find this dude and stab him.
Quote from J@tko :Yeah some people are just twisted twats who are pretty much a waste of oxygen. He's probably one of them.

and most celebrities aren't?
I'd punch her in the face for making me listen to her terrible music too
Quote from Klutch :I'd punch her in the face for making me listen to her terrible music too

That's more or less what I said when I heard about it. I was all like "ah, my plan is coming together"

Yeah, I'm a sick man but she bugs the hell out of me. All reality TV people do.
The headline made me laugh too,to be honest.
Come on,at least he didn't rush to punch her but patiently waited his turn.
Seriously,he must have issues,i'd really want to know why he did that.
I didn't know Leona won X-Factor in 2006
#16 - 5haz
You just don't go around punching women (or anyone for that matter!) in the face, no matter how awful their music is.

I know you're just trying to act cool and different on the internet, but agreeing with women beating isn't a very good look to have.
Quote from 5haz :You just don't go around punching women (or anyone for that matter!) in the face, no matter how awful their music is.

I know you're just trying to act cool and different on the internet, but agreeing with women beating isn't a very good look to have.

All true, but why exactly is it news worthy of prime time coverage on all the news channels? She's just someone who can sing, who was assulted. Big deal. Hundreds of people are assulted every day in the UK. I take issue with celebrities making news purely because of their celebrity status. There are far more serious things going on, far more worthy of the limited space available on prime time TV news slots.
#18 - 5haz
I don't give a stuff how famous they are, you shouldnt punch women, or worse try to condone it.
Quote from 5haz :I don't give a stuff how famous they are, you shouldnt punch women, or worse try to condone it.

You shouldn't punch anybody,women are not an exception.
Let's not forget they always shout for equal rights.
Let's not forget thousand of women(just for example) get beaten everyday by their husbands and no one cares about it,so i guess you got to be pretty famous to deserve appearing on TV for a punch.
Quote from 5haz :I don't give a stuff how famous they are, you shouldnt punch women, or worse try to condone it.

Isn't violence bad regardless of gender?
#21 - 5haz
Quote from wheel4hummer :Isn't violence bad regardless of gender?

Yeah I said in my first post.

Well, there is justified and unjustified violence, violence for defence is justified, anything else isn't. Although as you know a lot of people try to pass off lots of things as 'acting in defence' the US army calls this a 'pre-emptive strike', but thats OT.
she is one of the best singers IMO
Quote from tiagolapa :who cares? bad music, maybe that's why. nice offtopic thread, keep them coming...not

And that, is why it is posted in the off topics section of the forum.

Who's condoning it? I just don't think it's worthy of prime time news slots.
I'm sure there was at least one, more serious assult on somebody else in the country on the same day, but we'd never hear about it because that person never had the good fortune to win a "talent" competition.

The medias obsession with "celebrities" over true news reporting sickens me to be honest.

(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG