The online racing simulator
Antialias using ATI Control Center.
Hello there!

To keep this short. I set the Antialias in the ATI Catalyst Control Center to x6 (the boxes "let the application decide" and "temporal anti-aliasing" are unchecked). Now I start up LFS - everything is fine. But when I minimize LFS, then maximize it, the AA is turned off. Anyone had this problem? I really don't know what to do...
Use the Omega Drivers to start....

http://www.omegadrivers.net

Far better than ATi drivers, better looking, just use their 3D slider upto Full quality, or whatever you prefer...

I have no problems with Alt+Tabbing in and out of LFS using these drivers....
I know you can use TrayTools, but I have tried both, it may be personal preference, but OmegaDrivers make LFS look far better on my setup....
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :Have you tried RADLinker? It lets you set 3D setting on a per-application basis, so you can leave the driver settings to "Application Preference" or whatever, and just force AA/AF for LFS. That's what I use anyway, works well.

ATi Tray Tools does that as well. If you do choose to use it, I recommend you get just the Drivers from ATI not the control center or other apps. And then install ATT
Hi,

I have a similar issue here for some weeks. From time to time, LFS "looses" the antialias setting and I have crap graphics in the game.

I did not recall having this problem before installing patch U. Any coincidence here?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG