The online racing simulator
-OsR- Old Skool Racing Advert(s)
(34 posts, started )
Quote from BigTime :You are the one that over reacted and turned this into a holy war. You came into a thread that you have no affiliation with, and basically proceeded to tell everyone and his brother that they are ****s for criticizing his works. Now would you rather have people come in and post smileys and "good effort" comments to make you feel better, or have people point out flaws that you could improve in your next works?

I don't have any affiliation with the thread? I think that you don't know what you're talking about, mate. I'll let you think that over one more time when you get more facts. I can even say that it's you who has nothing to do with it.

And I don't know if you can tell which replies are more flaming than describing what's wrong with *something*.. Take a look at LFSn00b's reply - no flaming, just explaining what can be improved and how. Now that's a reply I liked. Your answer is not too harsh either, so I guess you know how to find the limit for a nice reply.. But I can just guess.
Quote from broken :I don't have any affiliation with the thread? I think that you don't know what you're talking about, mate. I'll let you think that over one more time when you get more facts. I can even say that it's you who has nothing to do with it.

And I don't know if you can tell which replies are more flaming than describing what's wrong with *something*.. Take a look at LFSn00b's reply - no flaming, just explaining what can be improved and how. Now that's a reply I liked. Your answer is not too harsh either, so I guess you know how to find the limit for a nice reply.. But I can just guess.

You took the rejection harder than the video maker himself. He's probably learning from this while you just wanna jump around from thread to thread and raise hell.

The point you seem to fail to understand is that nether of us have special affiliation with this thread. If however, you would make a post, state your opinion, and move on, none of this would be said. I understand Squidhead can be a bit harsh, but this isn't you video to defend... The video creator would probably appreciate it if you just moved on. Besides, although squid is harsh, if the creator listens to him his videos will improve.
Quote from BigTime :You took the rejection harder than the video maker himself. He's probably learning from this while you just wanna jump around from thread to thread and raise hell.

The point you seem to fail to understand is that nether of us have special affiliation with this thread. If however, you would make a post, state your opinion, and move on, none of this would be said. I understand Squidhead can be a bit harsh, but this isn't you video to defend... The video creator would probably appreciate it if you just moved on. Besides, although squid is harsh, if the creator listens to him his videos will improve.

If you think that all you have to do is state your opinion and move on, then you could have done it.

And, no, I don't really jump from thread to thread, but you know you said that just to try to make your post a little more nasty ...just as I did with the line above :doh:

It's not my video, but rep is a person I respect; the video is made for "my" server(I actually hate to say such things, cause it feels like pure bragging... but after I have to explain the situation I will), and so I would actually prefer comments that contain more explanations than flaming. That's it.
:munching_

xD
Quote from broken :If you think that all you have to do is state your opinion and move on, then you could have done it.

If you had simply stated yours, you would have that outcome. Problem is you didn't. You have 7 post in this thread, which using this train of tought is 6 to many. In this case though, it's 7 too many...

Quote from broken :And, no, I don't really jump from thread to thread, but you know you said that just to try to make your post a little more nasty ...just as I did with the line above :doh:

That's exactly what your doing... Or is this the only thread you look in?

Quote from broken :It's not my video, but rep is a person I respect; the video is made for "my" server(I actually hate to say such things, cause it feels like pure bragging... but after I have to explain the situation I will), and so I would actually prefer comments that contain more explanations than flaming. That's it.

The video is rough around the edges... People have stated that, but for some reason you haven't been able to accept it. TBH, I'm not a big fan of flaming ether, and that's exactly why I'm getting on your ass... You're flaming people for stating their opinions. If you can't see that, just go re-read your posts.

Better yet, let me make this really simply for you. The reason people aren't stating their opinion and moving on is because you've came into a thread, and told everyone what that should and should not say. Why not just tare up the first amendment while you're at it? Until then, you should go to womens section of LFS forum...

And thanks, you answered my question. You would rather have people come in and post smileys and "good effort" comments to make you feel better, than have people point out flaws that you could improve on in your future works.

Let me say as I said earlier, there really isn't anything wrong with this video other than the FPS issues.
You say we should move on, but you seem to be stuck in here. The threads I look at is the ones that are answered in my UCP. And I rarely open up random threads to post comments. By the way: You can re-read your posts too.

Anyway, I'm not going to say anything more, because we can go like this forever(or at least till the thread gets too rude and gets closed) and I have better things to do at the moment. Bye and have a nice day.
-
(BigTime) DELETED by BigTime
Quote from broken :You say we should move on, but you seem to be stuck in here. The threads I look at is the ones that are answered in my UCP. And I rarely open up random threads to post comments. By the way: You can re-read your posts too.

Anyway, I'm not going to say anything more, because we can go like this forever(or at least till the thread gets too rude and gets closed) and I have better things to do at the moment. Bye and have a nice day.

YOU should re-read what both you and Nolan has said. Im 100% with Nolan on this. You cant be searious!?

And you even blame Nolan? C'mon...

wooopsy... bye.
And CUT!

It's a nice vid. And that's the end of this discussion!

-OsR- Old Skool Racing Advert(s)
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG