The online racing simulator
SCCC - South City Cab Company
(159 posts, started )
Quote from NotAnIllusion :That was a short stint for d2007 Don't y'all leave LFS just yet!

Noone ever said we want to leave LFS behind.
Quote from three_jump :
The South City CabCo has always been one of the friendliest and funniest teams on track.

^ Indeed.

Quote from GianniC :Thank you Sprinter, Houba, Popeye, 2BL, Reman, Lake, Colt, Chen, Y-NoT, Tukko, Peckers, Prophet, Ketshoo, Kshyhohaoijzjazo, Mauni, Rookie41 and last but not least AtomAnt for the GREAT time in SCCC and for everything else.

Oi, where's Ziggy in that list?!

I've always considered SCCC as the second best team in LFS (after [noobs] ofcourse!). Not because you're really good or fast or talented (you're not) but because of your laid back, cool and friendly attitude. After all LFS is only a game and you really showed a good way to enjoy it without taking it too seriously.

It's sad to see SCCC go the road [noobs] take but I guess it was inevitable since you've always looked up to us.
Sad to see.

The cabbies have always been a blast to be around... even when Tukko was a member. :P

Good luck, Gianni!
Quote from Kalev EST :It's sad to see SCCC go the road [noobs] take

And I was in both teams. SR better never let me leave.
Quote from Kalev EST :Oi, where's Ziggy in that list?!

I've always considered SCCC as the second best team in LFS (after [noobs] ofcourse!). Not because you're really good or fast or talented (you're not) but because of your laid back, cool and friendly attitude. After all LFS is only a game and you really showed a good way to enjoy it without taking it too seriously.

It's sad to see SCCC go the road [noobs] take but I guess it was inevitable since you've always looked up to us.

I'd +1 that Good luck for the future anyway !
SCCC's loss will be a huge gain to another team. Both these gents are fine racers who only wish to be more active, not to mention what great peeps they are personally.

To Quote Spock "you are and will always be my friend"

Good Luck Guys,

See you on the track real soon.

AAnt
Thanks all for the best wishes... just hoping I'm making a right decission here...

Added Zeug to the list, damn noob knows I love him even without being in the list.
i pretty much share the same view with Kalev on this.

sad news.
I need to stop trying to race in leagues...I keep runnin the team leaders off . Hate to see you guys leave before even having a chance to race with yas
Quote from kingcars :I need to stop trying to race in leagues...I keep runnin the team leaders off . Hate to see you guys leave before even having a chance to race with yas

There is no blame at all on your shoulders mate.
My excuses by the way, for getting you into our GTAL adventure and now leaving you with empty hands. Hope you find a team and are able to participate in the GTAL one way or another.
LFS community is slowly falling apart by lack of interest. Lack of interest due to very slow progress with LFS currently and other games keep updating or evolving. Sad guys I wish you both the best in finding a new home.
As your old teammate i say with pain in my hart CU.

I know what it is to say your time is come to leave. AQs i've done 2 years ago. After racing from 2003 it was time to be honest and other online stuff needed my full attention.

When everything goed well you will see me in a couple of month back online racing. YES, me time online is over and always SCCC and LFS was on my mind. This junky was hooked on LFS and hope i will get hooked again as before.

To my Belgium "ex" teammate GianniC, hope to see you sometimes online and who knows you will reconcider your choise.

To all the other SCCC members keep an eye open for Robin_NL and hope we can enjoy many happy hours racing VERY soon. First get back in shape and get settups again to master and get good times again.

CU all soon i hope

Robin-NL
Glad to hear back from you Robin, hope all is well !

See you on track!
SCCC is still in business, and i am sure Lake will show you his tail lights. (on track that is)

I seem to have lost the keys to my Cab. The rest of the team still taking occasional fares.

@Robin_NL, ah ha a blast from the past nice to see you are about, keep smiling and keep the sccc SPIRIT Fare Funny Fast ....... sometimes
Why be sad ? Your moving on with the dreams that you have for yourselfs.
Nothing wrong with that .

And the SCCC is going through a change ,like we all go through in life .
They will miss you both I am sure .

P/S Yes Good friends are hard to find also ....count your blessings Guys
@sprinter, already made some laps but had to install game from scratch. BAD setups. So fare away from good rounds. 1.36 on BL so fare.

Will be there in a while and hop to see you all again online.
SCCC is proud to welcome Wakey to the team, a long time OLFSL driver with 5 years LFS under his belt.

Welcome aboard lad.

AAnt/per SCCC
SCCC is proud to welcome Istabraq to the team, we all call him Izzy to cut down on the confusion.

Izzy is a very clean and fair driver who brings many years of experience in LFS to our team.

Welcome aboard lad.

AAnt per SCCC
Thought Sccc closed?
Grats Ista's a good driver

SCCC - South City Cab Company
(159 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG