The online racing simulator
My3id Gaming: Victory in Masters of Endurance!
(29 posts, started )
Some brief 3id highlights from the recent 12h MoE race, which I feel I must share with this forum:

Youtube HD

Dave, Hugo and Jack: You guys rule

On a side note: Our GT2 team finished 2nd in the class. Big gratz to Karolis, Laszlo and Niki :clapclap:
#2 - J@tko
Very nice Although my highlight of the race, the spdo promo, was missing from that little summary
That is just awesome man, Music fits so well haha Congratulations for the win in MoE
\o/

Nice vid Jack
yay im on it (gt2 following them onto the oval)
#6 - JJ72
argh i like that chicane modification, how it is ought to be.
nice movie! and of course... *druuums* congrats on the amazing win! :P
Awesome movie and awesome race... It's hard to hear the commentary in some spots, but other than that it's perfect...

Edit: Ahhh, it's good with my matrix off.
#9 - Foqs
Nice movie, nice win.
Somehow that music fits perfectly here, on every other vid I wouldn't like it. Great movie and congrats from me as well.
What a song.

Nice video overall.
Great movie & race.
Nicely done indeed!

(You can increase the volume of the commentator audio track while applying a low-pass filter to it. That way it should be more audible without having those nasty high-pitched spikes in it. Seemed to work for me).
we should have a race that ends at so many laps, then a halftime show, then it continues from either a rolling start or in those positions with not allowed to repair damage or tires, and ya :dopey: :dunce:
Nice vid and victory!
Mad props for getting that thing back out of the sand when your tire popped.

Grats on the win, and cool video.
Man that was a awesome watch , though who was that car that went past right at the end? The end was awesome especially the driver that stopped behind him though the one that went speeding past i felt was kind of out of place.
Impressive, especially after that tire pop!

(Your audio could be in a bit lower level. It’s distorting and tried to get me def after having forgotten my speakers in a bit higher volume than usual.)
Nice video, and fantastic win. Very impressive
Nice video, some very nice overtakes there. Congrats with the win, also.
Quote from AstroBoy :who was that car that went past right at the end? The end was awesome especially the driver that stopped behind him

You all got rikrolled That was mister Rik De Jong
Congratulations
Good job!
Quote from tomhah :you all got rikrolled that was mister rik de jong

Rik doesn't slow down for anybody!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Rik doesn't slow down for anybody!

that's true

Congratulations to 3id for this excellent win and a great way to start of the MoE season. The movie is very well put together!

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG