The online racing simulator
Quote from danowat :How do you get on with other downloads?, can you get content on live?.

Yes, it works, but I guess it depends on console locale settings. I don't remember Live registration asking any questions about country and there are no clauses about it in the terms of use.
Quote :The reason I ask, is because I may have a spare copy of the LCE, and if you wanted, I could sell that copy, complete with DLC card.......

I decided that I cannot live without 131 Abarth and ordered non-LCE version from UK.
Are there any cheaper 3 pedal setups for the 360 that will work with FM3? Like...sup-$300?
You can get the G25 pedals to work on the 360, but i believe it requires some modifications to do so(the pedals, not the 360).
just ordered my lce woo cant wait too bad im on holiday that weekend
i better get my release DLC from the LCE i pre reserve at gamestop.
Quote from mutt107 :i better get my release DLC from the LCE i pre reserve at gamestop.

Why wouldn't you? Everyone who is getting FM3 (even the non LCE users i think) get a code for the realese DLC.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :You can get the G25 pedals to work on the 360, but i believe it requires some modifications to do so(the pedals, not the 360).

Have any information on that?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Why wouldn't you? Everyone who is getting FM3 (even the non LCE users i think) get a code for the realese DLC.

will it only be able for d/l a few days or will it be on a few month but only people who have the code can get it
sorry for dp but does anyoen know how long the royal mail strike will last
Quote from brt900 :will it only be able for d/l a few days or will it be on a few month but only people who have the code can get it

You need the code to get it. As for how long it will be available, I would think permanently?

Quote from brt900 :sorry for dp (...)

Quote from brt900 :sorry for dp but does anyoen know how long the royal mail strike will last

2 days
Bah blood Royal Mail. Hope Forza 3 doesn't get caught in backlog.
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :Are there any cheaper 3 pedal setups for the 360 that will work with FM3? Like...sup-$300?

If you order the Porsche "pure" with the pedals and shifter as accessories it turns out as $300 even. You don't need the dongle to play on PC, they added a USB cable to all versions of the Turbo S.

If you have G25 pedals you can forgo the Porsche pedals since the "pure" comes with an adapter for the G25 and Microsoft pedals. So $250 if you have G25 pedals already.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :You can get the G25 pedals to work on the 360, but i believe it requires some modifications to do so(the pedals, not the 360).

The G25 pedals will work with the Fanatec wheel, but it's not like you can just plug the pedals into the Xbox and they magically work. The pedals themselves don't have a USB device ID (nor do they even connect using USB), so you need a device with the proper connection (either USB or wireless) and a device ID that the Xbox recognizes.
Quote from MadCat360 : If you have G25 pedals you can forgo the Porsche pedals since the "pure" comes with an adapter for the G25 and Microsoft pedals. So $250 if you have G25 pedals already.

That's exactly what I'm doing. I eventually want to get the Clubsport pedals, but didn't want to spend that much until I'm sure I like the wheel.
Quote from Cue-Ball :The G25 pedals will work with the Fanatec wheel, but it's not like you can just plug the pedals into the Xbox and they magically work. The pedals themselves don't have a USB device ID (nor do they even connect using USB), so you need a device with the proper connection (either USB or wireless) and a device ID that the Xbox recognizes.

I already mentioned that the G25 pedals would require some modifications to work with the 360, nor did i say that you could plug them straight in and expect them to work. Please read my post again properly next time before trying to correct me.

Quote from Cue-Ball :That's exactly what I'm doing. I eventually want to get the Clubsport pedals, but didn't want to spend that much until I'm sure I like the wheel.

Unfortunately they seem to have increased the price of the Pure. A couple months ago the MSRP was 200, now it's 250.

Oh well.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from Wenom :Ohnononononono... PAL version got leaked Forza.Motorsport.3.PAL.X360-Allstars 13.48GB I MUST RESIST... Oh the agony... :weeping: NJIÄÄÄÄH :scared: Blah no need to get Live ban. Still going to pick up a copy of LCE because of the extra content.

I don't know how the Microsoft system works but I would of thought if you keep your xbox off live until official release it should be ok as they wouldn't know (unless they can look at the date the game appeared on your gamercard or something similar).

On a slight off topic-ness: It seems the postal strike is held off for a couple of days but looking still likely to happen. If it does though, it will be around Thursday/Friday next week Perfect timing to interfere with the delivery of FM3. I don't know about anyone else, but I reserved with GAME as well and the one by me opens at 8am so should (if all goes to plan) be able to pick it up before work on Friday
If I'd thought about the strikes I'd have done the same thing, and just gone to my local store to collect it. I guess it's not the end of the world if it takes another couple of days to arrive. If only I could update my order...
Im soo looking forward to buying this and playing it.

This simply going to be be a great weeeknd next week no bordem .
Maybe il finaly buy aa 3 month gold card again to play with some of you ladsonline?

My Xbox gamertag is goempiegeit.
What are the gamertags of some of you guys?
Cough
Sadly I'm supposed to be out all next weekend, last minute bit of song polishing before we hook up with the producer for album pre-production. Typical, innit?

The world is conspiring against me.
Quote from Dajmin :Cough
Sadly I'm supposed to be out all next weekend, last minute bit of song polishing before we hook up with the producer for album pre-production. Typical, innit?

The world is conspiring against me.

To bad that wont be any forza againts you then
Quote from Chrisuu01 :To bad that wont be any forza againts you then

Yeah, it is a shame, you are pretty much gaurenteed a win when racing against Dajmin
It would be funny if it wasn't true

Maybe with auto braking and steering I might be able to keep up

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG