The online racing simulator
Cruel to laugh or not? :P
(59 posts, started )
#1 - RS1T
I don't get it.

You can't embed YT videos on this forum.
As for the video, i didn't find it funny.
I found all the commentary from the beginning a bit annoying, but the excitement when he hits the puddle was great.
It was shit because they didnt turn the camera around.
That was quite amusing. Reminds me of a time a friend of mine soaked someone who was on a mobility scooter, drove back past a few times and the amount of water had obviously knackered the scooter as it was sat there for quite some time.

I used to live down the road from where that video was shot.
I laughed.

I also am a jerk, though.
That video was joy.
Hahaha, it happend to me once, after a day of rain.
Thats not really a funny thing if youre the victim, but its so funny to look at.
#9 - 5haz
Use your conscience to decide.

Personally I laughed, and it teaches them kids not to stand next to a puddle in the road, the evil laugh at the end was what got me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrvaYFgtZPw
-
Im d (aroX123) DELETED by aroX123
Wow, i think it was awesome

Its not funny if im being a victim of water attack. I wouldnt do this to others but its cool anyways
lol, i don't think they found time to write numberplate down.
hilarious...
lol to both the videos.

I have seen that puddle thing happen quite a few times too my mates and luckly not to me.
it happened to me, made me laugh quite hysterically. no use getting angry

The video also made me lol.
It's ok to laugh

I think even the kids could laugh after some time. And it's for sure on of their childhood memories they could laugh about when they are older
I think he sounds like a plonker, funny no....annoying...yes
funniest part is reading the comments from clueless people saying he's driving on the wrong side of the road
Quote from mookie427 :funniest part is reading the comments from clueless people saying he's driving on the wrong side of the road

he is!!
The puddle one was funny. The extinguisher one was not.
Neither made me laugh, but the extinguisher one left me wondering if i'd have had the presence of mind to reach in and pull him out of the car for a quick brutal lesson in how to win friends and influence people.
Hehe!!
BUT
anyone who witnessed the splash could have reported him to the ol Bill.
Apparently you could be done for driving without due care and attention.
Not funny then if you get nicked with £60 and points on your licence.
It's only water :} the fire extinguisher one could be really dangerous, if its not water it could be co2 or powder and thus burn their face off :|
I love it!
And why is it illegal?
I loled at both, but more at the puddle one

Quote from mrfell :Hehe!!
BUT
anyone who witnessed the splash could have reported him to the ol Bill.
Apparently you could be done for driving without due care and attention.
Not funny then if you get nicked with £60 and points on your licence.

So driving accross the other side of the road is less dangerous than staying in your lane and driving through a puddle? Didn't think so

And as for it being illegal, all i can say is LMAO.

Had it done to me in the past, and although i was a little hacked off for a few seconds, i just laughed to be honest.

Well if you will stand directly next to a big puddle then what do you expect?
Quote from danthebangerboy :So driving accross the other side of the road is less dangerous than staying in your lane and driving through a puddle? Didn't think so

If you are paying due care and attention then you know there is a puddle there, a pedestrian who will be splashed, and if you are able to safely make an avoiding action. Of course, one option is to slow down.

Quote :Well if you will stand directly next to a big puddle then what do you expect?

It's annoying when you are walking along the pavement and have to try and time walking past endless puddles with gaps in the traffic only to be caught out by some idiot splashing you deliberately. I think the law relates more directly to this than standing on the kerb waiting to be showered.

If I remember correctly (and there is a good chance I do not in this case) the fine for deliberately splashing pedestrians with puddle water is up to about £2000.

(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG